Chapter 7 - Doubts.

After the kiss with Chibs, Monica was confused about what her next move should be

She knew that she liked Chibs.. a lot. But she, also, had feelings for Jax and Happy.

She couldn't come between their brotherhood. She wouldn't..

__

Chibs invited her to their damn-near-weekly parties. They could party, that's for damn sure, she didn't know how they were able to do it all of the time.

Since she had the next 3 days off, she figured why not.

As she entered the lot, she noticed a crowd around the boxing ring. Happy was currently fighting Tig, and it wasn't love taps. She flinched as both of the men made contact with each other.

They were fighting like they were enemies.

Bikers.. she thought, shaking her head.

Monica jumped as Jax swung his arm over her shoulder.

Clearly tipsy, he kissed her cheek. “I missed you, darlin’.” He said, looking into her eyes.

“I missed you too, blondie.” She smiled at him.

Once the fight was over, majority of the crowd migrated into the clubhouse. Jax never let his arm leave from around Monica’s neck, and everyone took notice.

Chibs made his way over to Monica, nodding at Jax before pulling her out from his grasp, kissing her on cheek.

His lips lingered on her face, before he turned back to look at Jax. She was not expecting that to happen.

Yes, they kissed.. but she didn't think he was going to openly display whatever they had going on it.

Jax and Chibs were having a non-verbal conversation, with their eyes locked on each other.

It was awkward for her, so she opted to go get a drink. Too deep into their “conversation,” neither noticed that Monica had left.

“They tell you about the ‘No Blacks’ rule?,” a slim blonde spoke from behind her.

Monica choked on her drink. “No blacks rule?” She asked.

“Yeah, they are only allowing you to come around because they want to have a go at something different. They'll throw you away after they fuck you.” The woman said smugly.

“Mhmm. You might be right..” Monica shrugged but it did make her heart drop a bit.

That damn show, she thought.

"I should have known." She muttered to herself.

Sighing, Monica looked around making eye contact with Happy.

He had a blonde-haired woman, kneeling in front of him, doing some tattoo on his stomach.

She hadn't seen him in a while, because he seems to come and go - a little more than the other Sons did

He motioned for her to come to him, but she just shook her head.

Before he could get a chance to move from his position, Monica got up and walked out of the clubhouse.

__
A/N: S u r p r i s e!

Two uploads in a day and a double post for the weekend! Thank you to the people who have been voting, it really makes a girl want to write as much as I can in my free time lol.

Writing this story has really helped me decompress after work and school.

Also, I'm a slow burn type of writer. I hope the pace doesn't seem too slow, but hey.. I want my unrealistic story to be somewhat realistic. It will kick up soon.

Have a great weekend, everyone. 🖤