Chapter 2 - Suspicious.

Monica was well aware of the whispers coming from the half-naked women and Gemma, who was currently throwing daggers at her.

Following the men into the room, Monica saw a huge table, with a Reaper holding a scythe, on the middle of it.

Her thoughts were interrupted by a throat clearing.

Looking around, she muttered, "Right.."

She laid her laptop on the table and logged onto her Netflix account.

"Whoa.. how did you get all those shows and movies in one place?" Juice asked, looking over her shoulder.

Monica looked at him in shock, "You never heard of Netflix?"

His eyes didn't never the screen as he replied, "No, and I usually know of most things concerning technology. Is this your program?" He turned to look at her, with awe in his eyes.

"I wish.. I would be a billionaire, if it was. I'm not good with this stuff." She said as she searched for the show.

"Could have fooled me.." Juice muttered.

It took a few seconds for her to find the show, being that she had it in her "My List." She only watched 2 or 3 episodes, because the racist undertones turned her off. Other than that, she could say it was rather entertaining.

Instead of the show displaying as "Sons of Anarchy," it displayed "The Reapers."

Monica was beyond confused, she knew that was not the name of the show.

"It doesn't make sense..." She whispered as she played the first episode.

"What doesn't?" Jax said in her ear, as he bent down to look at the screen. The rest of the man crowded around the laptop to see what she was talking about. "The name of the show has changed. I swear."

As the episode played, she noticed the actors and actresses looked different - very similar to them, but different.

There's no way. I might have not watched the series, but I know what some of them look like.

"I can see why you were confused with us and this show. They look similar to us." Clay said.

"Seems like a cool show." Tig laughed at his 'character' saying something stupid.

"Sorry about the hostile tone, sweetheart. I just thought you were watching us." Clay offered a slight smile.

"Oh, no worries. I understand how it might sound." Monica deciding to play along. She didn't notice any cameras around, so something was up.

Am I having selective amnesia..? That has to be it.

She was shaken out of her thoughts, once more.

It was Jax again. "I'm going to take you to the hospital. I'm a little worried."

She couldn't argue with that. She was worried too.

__

Monica leaned back in the passenger seat of her Jeep Patriot, as Jax drove her to the hospital.

Apparently, they were mechanics and towed her car when they bought her to the clubhouse. Chibs was following in a van so Jax could have a ride back.

At the hospital, the doctor concluded that she did have a concussion. There was a gash in the back of her head. He printed a work/school excuse that required her to take off from work, and told the 2 men that someone would have to watch over her for a couple of days.

She ignored the work part, being that she was still processing the new world that she was in.

Come to find out, the doctor was her coworker. She looked at him in shock, because she hadn't even finished the nursing program yet.

What the fuck is going on..

She didn't even know where she lived, which she voiced to Jax and Chibs. They looked at her, and told her that she had rent a two bedroom house a few blocks away from the hospital.

As she raised her eyebrows, they continued on with how her documents were in the her Jeep.

This is so weird.. I even have the same car from my other life.

"Lass, you'll have to come back to the clubhouse. You heard the doctor." Chibs told her, leaving no room for discussion as he helped her walk out of the hospital.