Norse Mythology Attacks

This chapter begins humorously, but ends....happy (note sarcasm) Dont worry no one dies... not yet atleast. I want to give a thanks to Supergirl100000, for reading like all my stories and leaving enthusiastic comments. And to Maddog5378.

Disclaimer: I don't own PJ or HoO

We spent the next two days on Olympus serving the girls, one innocent prank left us being their personal slaves. We all sat in their dorm, the boys sitting awkwardly. The girls were laughing about something; the boys averted their eyes, from the girls fan girling. Man, this is what girls do.

"Hey, Honey," Piper called to Jason, who moaned striding over to his girlfriend.

"Seaweed brain," Annabeth called, my turn to moan.

"Sir, yes, sir," I said, standing tall, giving my best solute. She laughed humorously.

"Private Seaweed brain," she said in equal tone, " may I have a glass of lemonade?," she asked.

I groaned, " Sir, Yes , Sir," I muttered less enthusiastic. I walked over to a dresser they have set up as a table. I grabbed the lemonade pitched and poured it into a plastic cup. Jason stood beside me grabbing some nail polished, he squinted at the small writing on the bottom of each bottle(A/N I don't know what you call a glass jar of nail polish)

"Percy," he said, shifting revealing the bottom of a bottle, the writing was too small to read, plus dyslexia.

"Dunno," I shrugged taking the cup of lemonade back to Annabeth, leaving Jason squinting at the nail polish. Frank was a little poodle playing fetch with Hazel.

"Can I stop," he asked, Hazel touched a finger to her lips, pretending to be deep in thought.

"Nope," she said popping the "p". She threw another ball, and it bounced off the cabin door, and the poodle trudged over to it, attempting to grab it with its paws.

The door swung open, Nico, Leo, and the Stolls came in carrying bags full of who knows what. Thalia came in after them, smiling, then Rachel, Katie, and Reyna, none of them carrying bags ( A/N do not assume this means Rachel and Reyna are dating Connor and Leo, well I mean I do ship Leyna and Liper, but I HATE Caleo).

"Just got new equipment," Thalia said putting her pouch on top of Nico's already large bag. He staggered back, instantly dropping the bags to the ground in exhaustion.

Katie leaned over, giving Travis a peck on the cheek, "Put my gardening supplies over there," she said pointing to a bunk covered with flowers.

"Hey, guys meeting at Olympus," Will the son of Apollo said, from the doorway. He eyed us and snickered, rumor spread quickly about our prank.

"Yes!," Jason gave a triumph yell, throwing his fist to the air, "We are free," he said.

"Not so fast, once this meeting is over you still have two hours left," Annabeth said sharply. Jason frowned we all left the bunk.

As we walked nothing seemed odd, but as we processed, doom and dense tension was in the air. The minor gods were recruiting to their homes, shops were closing and it was only two P.M. Clouds began doubling over, a occasional lightning strike. The rest of the demigods began jogging,walking faster, someone were walking nervously.

We pushed the doors open to the throne room, and immediately we knew something was really wrong. All the gods had fear in their eyes, along with the Olympians there was Hades and Hestia. Hestia was biting her lip nervously.

"What's wrong," Annabeth asked slowly, the gods gaze shifted towards us.

"We found him, the person who blew up Olympus," Athena said, and I realized we never figured out who did it. Something seemed really bad about this person.

"Who-who is it," Leo asked, tensing.

" Kronos, and, and one of you are his host, he is going to choose one of you, he said specifically the big three," my first thought: No, not another war, thought two: Seriously, didn't I kill him already, Thought three: Where is the prophecy? Thought four: Please I don't want to host Kronos' ugly body

"Okay," Thalia said shaking her head.

"The only solution we came up with is...is," Zeus stuttered looking at Thalia, Nico, Hazel, Jason, and I. Uh..oh. I looked at my father who hurriedly looked away from me. "Kill the children of the big three," he said.

One.

Two.

Three.

The protests and screams erupted.

"SILENCE," Zeus thundered, lightening erupting. "HAZEL LEVESQUE, NICO DI ANGELO, PERCY JACKSON," he faltered, not anxious to say his own children's names, "JASON GRACE, THALIA GRACE, step forward,"

I glared at my closest friends and cousins, none of us moved, yet all the other demigods did. Annabeth was first she stood in front of me, her arm crossed, her face furry red. Next the Hunters stood before Thalia, Piper in front of Jason, Frank in front of Hazel, and Leo stood in front of Nico (A/n: no this is not a Lico, or a Neo thing or anything, I just needed someone to stand in front of Nico, I mean I do ship Perico, I know my ships are random and all over the place) Soon both camps made a barrier between the gods and the children of the big three.

"You will have to get through us first," Annabeth yelled slamming her thumb into her chest, the other mumbled in agreement.

"Very amusing, you guys protect each other, yet no matter how hard you protect, yo guys are just pruny little demigods," Ares sneered.

"Who's idea was this," Phoebe demanded.

"Athena's." Demeter said proudly, in front of me Annabeth was funning.

"MOM!," she screamed, "we had this talk," she said her voice turning real babyish like she was telling a toddler no, " no killing my boyfriend, or Thalia, Hazel, Nico, or Jason. They will not betray us, okaaay. Did you understand that, I used biiig words, killing means don't-," she said with that babyish voice, wow. Just wow, no one talks to a god like that, more specifically no one talks like that to Athena.

"ANNABETH," Athena screamed in rage, a golden owl with red eyes swooped down toward Annabeth she ducked, the owl turning around. Annabeth screeched, rising her dagger to block the owl's angry attempts to shred her in half. Annabeth rolled behind a table taking shelter under it. The owl tucked its wings in, shoving its way under the couch. There was a loud scream, I rose my sword, yet Leo leaned towards me.

"I got this," he whispered, " We are going to cause a distraction, alright, get out of here,"he shoved his hand in his tool belt, pulling out a small wistle, he lew it, and the owl popped out from underneath he couch and trotted over to Leo, as if it was hypnotized. Leos hammer caught fire and he brought it down on the owl.

"MY OWL," Athena shrieked.

"YOU ALL SHALL DIE," Zeus screamed. But the doors swung open, just in time to jump away from Zeus lightening strike. The strike nearly singed my face, luckily everyone else was able to get out of the way in time to.

A boy with shaggy blond hair and viking style clothes walked in the room. It was odd, his appearance, but Annabeth was gaping at him, she shrieked and ceased to move.

"MAGNUS," she finally screamed, I swear if one more person screams, my ears will explode.

The boy turned, his eyes widened in shock. He held out his old fasion sword, straightening his shoulders he approached Annabeth. I had to restrain my self from lunging myself at him.

"Annabeth," he said, his voice a hiss, " how is my favorite cousin, it seems our parents seem to enjoy the company of gods, huh,"

Wait...cousin, I recall something about her mentioning a cousin from bostin rivals with her father. Wait was this maniac is it.

"It was I who blew up Olympus, I am the messanger for the norse gods, the Norse Gods are here to take charge,"

Ok, good, i feel better ending it this way. So I found out about Rick Riordan's new mythology series, based off of Annabeth's cousin Magnus. I hope I created excitement for the series. Thanks for all my followers