No, Never

Sorry this chapter is so short but it felt right ending it where i did. Poor annabeth!ANyway hope you enjoy.  thank you Supergirl100000 for being one of my first fans.I rarely get any.

Disclaimer: I dont own Percy Jackson or Heroes of Olympus

We ran to a wild life reserve were Frank and Hazel work. We did the same for them, then we split. Nico, Thalia and I were going to get Annabeth the others are going to get Leo and Reyna.

I approached her house, I gulped I looked up at her window and made out two figures making out, I whimpered. Thalia saw this and placed a hand on my shoulder, I felt relieved. I walked up to the front door, and knocked. Mr. Chase opened it, he looked me up and down he was about to ask me something but I was too anxious to see Annabeth. I ran past him up the stairs, Thalia and Nico were keeping Mr. Chase from running after me. I opened the door to see a lean boy; her had dusty blond hair and a nice pack of muscles. They were in the middle of a make out session, Annabeth seemed hesitant and trying to push away the boy kept coming.

“Annabeth,” I called, they both looked up at me. Annabeth shrieked and grabbed her phone.

“ Are you-you Perseus,” she asked her voice trembling. I nodded and she began dialing and screaming for me to get out, I didn’t budge. Her boyfriend lunged at me, I caught his fist, he looked at me and tried another swing ducked. He threw one more punch, I twisted his arm.

“I fought the lord titan, I fought mother earth herself, I took down a whole army of monsters, survived tartarus, bathed in the river Styx and am the most powerful demigod of this generation, you really want to continue,” whith that I kicked him in the chest  and turned his arm until there was a nauseating crack and threw him against the wall.

“ GET OUT OF HERE,” Annabeth screamed she held up a book in defense, I gulped, she looked scary.

“Annabeth, listen to me… please,” I begged emotion in my voice, if only I could charm speak.

“Get out of… of here,” her voice faltered as I felt someone stand beside me.” Thalia,” Annabeth cried.

“Hey Annie, so to Olympus,”

“What?,” Annabeth said, Thalia looked to me.

“Annabeth, trust me,”I said softly.

“No!, Why would I ever trust you”Those words hurt the most.

Again sorry for how incredibly short it is but, to bad. Mwahaha