His hot breath sends chill down on my spine

BREATHE

I will suffocate

"You will suffocate if you don't breathe"

I'am already suffocating.

"I'll sleep on the couch!" I closed my eyes and tight. There was a few seconds of silence then I heard his deep chuckle "Alright"

I opened my eyes and he was no longer on top of me. Now I can breathe.. That was hard a lot to take in.. Although that was I think the second time he made me feel like that I still cannot handle it.

Since I'am already on my bed.. I'll just occupy the whole space and that will leave him with no other choice but to sleep on the couch!

Yeah

I sprawl my legs and arm on the bed and I sleep comfortably. I guess he went in the bathroom.

Alright, sleep.

------------

Jungkook's P.O.V

"He didn't even answers any of my calls!" Namjoon hyung massaged his temples "How about let's go to Y/n's house. It's still 10 and I'am sure she's still awake" Yoongi hyung said

I'am not sure hyung, She's Taehyung's assistant.. She needs to sleep early to wake up early for Taehyung.

"Nah.. Let's just let Taehyung have a sleepover" Jimin hyung said "But he said he'll be here by 8 and where is he? He should stick to his promise!" -Namjoon hyung

For me this is the right time to clear our minds out from Taehyung's anger issues. He's not here and we can just do our things quietly without anyone getting angry over something so easily.

"I'll just borrow Yeontan from him for a bit" I said

I entered his room and to my left, Something caught my attention. On his desk is a schedule board.

The name written on the top left corner is Park Y/n and that only mean one thing.

All this time her schedule board is here in Korea.

Or she just placed it here just earlier.

But if this schedule board is here then how would she know the schedule for tomorrow?

I need to give her this.

I run out of the room but Hoseok hyung stopped me "Where are you going at this time Kookie?" Everyone's attention turned to me

I hid the schedule board behind my back "I'am going to buy orange juice"

"Y/n bought plenty of those, They're in the refrigirator" Seokjin hyung pointed

Hmm.. Come on.. Think what kind of excuse can I say?

"Let's take care of Taehyung tomorrow. He better arrive in the interview tomorrow" Namjoon hyung went inside his room and so did the other members

"I'am starting to think Taehyung likes Y/n" Yoongi hyung said before doing the same with Namjoon hyung

Ugh.. How can they go in the interview when Y/n doesn't even know the schedule?

"You look bothered" Jimin hyung smiled at me "Can I tell you a secret?" I whispered

"Sure, What is it? Does Yoongi hyung really likes me?"

"It's a serious one hyung.. We need to cover up for Y/n"

He made an O-shape "Why?"

"Let's talk in my room"

------------

Y/n's P.O.V

I woke up when I heard a loud snore just beside my ear. I also felt heavy arms and legs on top of me and I just know it's him.

His snore were very loud that I'am starting to think he's doing it on purpose.

When I pushed him away, He drag me much close to him this time "Damn it Taehyung" I succesfully got off of him and stood up

I glance over to the clock and it's already 12 PM. I didn't slept that long..

I look at Taehyung again and he was looking for a pillow to hug with his eyes closed. Now he occupies the bed.

"Wow.. That's supposed to be my plan" I grab my pillow and had no choice left but to sleep on my couch.

I walk down my hallway and to my stairs. Setting aside my scary thoughts, I walk around my house like the lights were turned on. I still can see by the light from the streets but it's still scary..

You know if you look outside the empty streets and its dark then you see a glimpse of someone looking back at you.. No, Why am I thinking this?

Now I shivered at my own thought.

When I'am already upstairs in my room, I never go down here especially if the lights were already turned off. But now that I'am here I think I'll throw a party by myself.

Or just simply go back to sleep because I'am starting to think many scary thoughts.

I lay down with my blanket and drifted to sleep.

Don't open your eyes Y/n if you heard any sound.. Just close them and go to sleep..

Don't open your eyes--

Scratch that I need to make sure there's no one watching me sleep.

I open my eyes and look outside my window. I closed the curtains and it made my living room much darker. Atleast I'am safe..

Now go to sleep..