Best wishes,
From a dead girl.

    I killed her. The thought was loud and clear in Stephanie's concluded mind. The paper dropped from her shaky hands, eyes unseeing as regretful tears barrelled down her cheeks, unbarred.

Her shoulders shook, her lips trembled and her heart disintegrated into tiny shards of guilt as she sunk to the floor. The fading sound of an ambulance siren could be still heard in the distance as it sped away--an ambulance the principal had called after she ran to his office with shaky words and limbs.

The crowd that had flooded her dorm hours ago had long dispersed, with echoes of gossip filling the air they left behind.

I killed her. The thought echoed once again, strong and unyielding, and then it got louder, taking on an accusing tone.

You killed her!

You killed her!

You killed her!

You killed her!

She screamed, hands flying up to her ears to block the haunting voice that belonged to her subconscious out of her own head. But it was there to stay. It was her subconscious after all.

How can you reman here after what you've done?! A voice yelled from nowhere exactly. It seemed to come from the inside of her skull and she closed her eyes tightly, praying, begging for it all to go away.

She begged you! She begged you to stop! And did you listen? Now look what you've done!

The voice didn't seem to be letting up anytime soon. Neither did it plan on reducing it's volume and Stephanie's head thundered, her wails and tears doing little to drown out the frantic shouts and yells from the inside of her skull.

You wicked little slut! How dare you take one more breath!

Just as the voice said those words, her breath hitched in her throat, her lungs constricting in panic. Her eyes flew wide, a full on panic attack engulfing her.

She was innocent! She never did anything to you and you murdered her! You deserve to be hanged!

Her eyes went wide, her face paling as her hands went around her neck in panic. The veins on her forehead strained, popping like they would snap at any moment and her heart slowed, blood pumping slower than usual as her nerves deteriorated. Her lids became slippery, hands loosening around her neck as her lungs still refused to supply oxygen to her slowing heart.

Just die! You're a shame to mankind anyways.

Outside the closed doors to an ICU(Intensive care unit), legs paced. Some sat still, shaking on the cold metal chairs and some...kneeled, praying to whoever could listen with tears streaming down their cheeks in an endless supply of fear.