The Unwanted

(Formerly titled: Frenemies)

      In a Nigerian boarding highschool, things could get pretty hard for a 17 year old girl with a diagnosed epileptic syndrome and a Borderline personality disorder.

Mayowa Smith, fondly called Mayo, is in her final year of Secondary School. What could possibly go wrong? The answer is...a whole freaking lot!

Mary Akinlesi, Mayo's childhood best friend who has always been loud, obnoxious, rude and extroverted is the only girl Mayo can relate with even though the difference between them is as clear as night and day.

Stephanie Obi; an opinionated, snobbish, spoilt brat is the school's queen-bee and daughter of a multi-millionaire man who's head of the school's management team. Nobody messes with her, not even the principal and if anyone crosses her path, Stephanie's beautiful smile could transform into a devilish sneer in only a matter of seconds.

Things had always had a way; a routine. But SS3 decides to take a turn of fate and Mayo is put in the same dorm room with the queen-bee herself.

Betrayals come knocking, new friendships bloom...but most importantly, doom has arrived. In all its scary, mighty and hellish glory. It's coming for Mayowa and it has a name.

Stephanie.