Chap 98: without you was agony

Start from the beginning

Jimin sucked in a hard breath, his fingers clinging onto his strong shoulders while Jungkook started pushing his hips forward, grinding into him. His clothed cock rubbing against, driving his senses insane. His leg was raised high, allowing Jungkook to force himself harder against him. Jimin used one hand to hold onto the wall while his other gripped his shoulder.

"Jungkook! Jungkook put it in please." Jungkook felt himself harden even more, his pants aching around his erection.

Jungkook using one hand skilfully unzips himself, freeing his throbbing cock from the thin clothing restricting him from entering the gorgeous man pinned between him. He lets his pants fall to his ankles, his underwear following behind. He sighs in relief, throbbing cock no longer being suffocated.

"You want me baby? Beg me, tell me how badly you need it. How desperate you are for me and only me." His voice was husky but threateningly low, sending tingles through Jimin's entire body.

"Fuck Jungkook! Fuck me so hard, I want you to show me exactly who I belong to. Make me yours." Jimin's lips brushes past his earlobe, nipping at it while he whispered seductively.

Jungkook let out a low possessive growl, hoisting up both of Jimin's legs in surprise, causing him to hold the wall for support. He mercilessly positioned himself at his hole, shoving his tip inside with warning, without preparation. Jimin's body tenses up at the sudden fullness, face grimacing slightly.

"Ngphhhh shit Kook!" Jimin's back is slammed into the wall, his arms going to securely wrap around his neck as he began thrusting himself inside.

Jungkook's face was engrossed with pleasure, groaning out deep moans while he rested his head in the crook of Jimin's neck. He held desperately onto Jimin's thighs, pressing them into his chest, almost splitting his small body in half. The feeling was truly indescribable, euphoric wasn't enough to describe how he was feeling. Being separated, torn apart from the man he loved, the man that was his was the most excruciating feeling he's ever endured. It was unbearable, he couldn't feeling anything other than the aching hole in his heart when Jimin wasn't with him. He knew that if anyone tried to separate them again he was going to make sure they died the most agonising death. No one was allowed to take him away, not when he belonged to him.

"Mine. You're fucking mine Jimishi!" His thrust turned more erratic, his cock brutally entering him without mercy.

Jimin screamed his throat raw, hot tears threatening to fall at the aggressive feeling of his hole being torn to shreds. His breathing getting caught in his lungs, mere grunts and painful wines escaping his swollen lips. The pain was intense but the pleasure was even more so, over riding his senses. His tip pressing into his prostate with every snap of his hips, burying its self deeper inside him. Their bodies quickly grew hot, sticky with sweat and a mixture of the dried blood. Skin stuck together, creating delicious friction with each other. Jimin's small fingers tangled with his stiff black hair, lips sucking at his sharp jawline. Jungkook's breathing was heavy, snapping his hips so hard he was forcing Jimin's body into the wall painfully every time. His back stung with each hit into the wall but he loved it, loved the bruises that were forming, the waves of pleasure and pain flowing through him. It only reminding him who he was with, he was finally back with him, being claimed once again as his. He'd never found such arousal at the aggressive of Jungkook's possessiveness, finding it endearing, like he was the only thing that mattered. He would let Jungkook do whatever he wanted to him, do anything he says because he was right. He was his, belonged to him and only him, no one else could ever make him feel this way. This amount of blissful pleasure, this feeling of passion couldn't be brought on my anyone but him.

"Fuck Jungkook! Fuck." His voice was completely horse, drained already from the intense sex they were having.

Jungkook threw his legs to lay over his shoulders, grabbing onto the wall to allow him some extra support while he forced his hips ruthlessly forward. One hand went to the side of Jimin's hair, tugging cruelly at it as his cock slide in and out of his over abused hole. Jimin's mouth hung open, head uncomfortably pulled to the side from his tight grip. His own aching cock bounced against his lower stomach, soaked in precum. He was throbbing, swelling with cum that was pleading to be released. Jungkook feeling the same, his cock to swollen inside him that it was going to blow at any moment.

"Jimishi! Fuck Jimin I want my cum so deep inside you." Jungkook started circling his hips, muscles aching from over exertion.

Jimin clenches around him, eyes rolling back into his head at the sensual stimulation. His breathing quicken desperately, cock twitching before streams of white pooled from his tip. Jungkook kept sliding himself inside him, with a few more hungry thrusts he came hard. His warm cum filling him up, causing him to shiver at the wet feeling. Both their chests raised and fell in sync, breathing unsteady while their high was still subsiding. Jungkook slowed his thrusts until they stopped completely, making sure to get every ounce of his cum inside the small boy. Jimin's head collapses onto his shoulder, Jungkook's resting on his.

"I love you Jimin, you were made for me. We were supposed to be together, find each other." Jungkook glanced at him, stroking his cheek while Jimin's eyes remained closed.

"I love you too Jungkook. I promise to never leave you, never let anyone take me away from you ever again," Jimin lifts his head up to stare into his dark eyes, proving to him what he spoke to be true.

"I know baby, no ones ever going to take you away again. We'll hurt whoever tries." Jungkook brought his lips to his, biting down until he broke the skin, sucking until bruises formed. He'd missed him so much, he wasn't going to make the same mistake again, never going to let anyone near enough to touch him, take what was his ever again.

........
Sorry my darlings for the late chapter && also that it was all entirely smut. What can I say!! Jikook are horny boys who just can't keep it in their damn pants🤨

Love y'all && some drama is about to hit the fan so stay tuned🤪