Chapter Seven- You Fall For A Guy-He Secretly Falls For You

Start from the beginning

"Yeah you really should." He chuckled.

"STOP LISTENING TO ME!" I yelled.

Mom and dad soon left the room to sign me out of school.  Gaby, Collins, Nate, and Brett all had to head back to class. Brie was leaving the room when she glanced back at me. She smiled and I had to force a miniscule of smile back at her. I didn't think she would be back after how I treated her.

"What are you still doing here?" I glared at Mason who still hadn't left. As a matter of fact, I think he may have been the only who stayed with me with since I came in.

"I didn't want to go to class." He shrugged.

"Big deal, you skip school all the time-you could've just left me here you know." I retorted.

"I didn't have anywhere else to go. Besides you talk in your sleep-I find it kind of amusing."

"Shut up." I growled. Now he was just pressing my buttons.

"Do you always talk about Miller in your sleep, or was it just a 'special' dream." He egged on.

"Listen here dipshit diablo you keep talking and I swear I'll-"

"You'll what? Let me kiss you because I have to say princess you look pretty sexy when you're angry. I don't know, I have to say it's a pretty big turn on." He hummed in a raspy voice, leaning in closer. Instinctively my hand smacked him away.

Okay I slapped him, like really hard....but he had it coming!

I expected him to say something like 'you'll regret that!' or 'you crazy bitch!' but none of that happened.

He glared at me for but quickly covered his irritation with a smirk. Then he got up and walked to the other side of the bed.

Masons lips brushed against my neck, I shuddered at the very motion. He hovered closer until I could feel the tip of his nose just below my ear. His lips lightly brushed my neck and Goosebumps prickled my skin.

"I don't give up that easily." He whispered, into my ear.

"Y-you should stop w-hile you're a-ahead." I stuttered, shamefully intimidated by his close proximity.

"I'm going for the long haul princess." He hissed before pressing his lips against the crook of my neck.

The door swung open before Mason could torture me any further. Brie and Laine walked in but stopped short. Brie's eyes widened as Laine's gaze shifted away.

Umm, could you say awkward?

This definitely wasn't a promising picture. Mason's lips on my neck and me trying to repress an instinct moan. I looked like a distant relative of the tomatoe.

"Should we come back...um later?" Brie asked nervously.

"No!" I  cried out fully embarrassed.

"Yes." Mason replied bluntly, gesturing to me. "We were obviously in the middle of something.

She looked between us both before I sighed.

"Shut up you idiot!" I snapped shoving him away. "You two can stay. Mason was just leaving." I said pointedly to Mason. Said delinquent smirked but took his leave.

Brie wasted no time in interrogating me. She was like a puma on her prey.....I was her prey.

"Are you two a thing? Did he touch you or hurt you? When did this all begin? Are you sure we weren't interrupting anything?"

"Brie-"

"What?" she cut me off.

"Breath!" I laughed. She nodded frantically, "Nothing is going on between me and Reynolds. Nothing and I mean nothing, will ever happen between us."