Chapter Twenty- Bad Boy Confessions

CHAPTER TWENTY- Bad Boy Confessions
[ MASONS POV ]

I fell in love with Allyson Craine when she tripped in front of the whole class in fourth grade. It was weird. She fell.... I fell too. Except I fell metaphorically and she fell literally.

Albeit, it was my fault.

I almost regret tying her shoelaces together. On one hand, I hurt the girl I fell in love with. But then again, if I didn't do it, I would have never fell for her. It's a very grey area now that I think about it.

I was scared when I found out I liked her so much. I mean, I was ten years old and I had this aching feeling in my chest every time she was around. I didn't even need to see her; somehow I just knew she was around.

I always referred to it as my Ally Sixth Sense.

However, it was no secret she thought I was trash. Then to add insult to injury she fell for my 'perfect' cousin. The idiot never knew, and I wasn't going to tell him. I am a guy in love. I'd never give away the only girl I've ever loved.

Then the most amazing thing happened. My cousin fell for Ally's best friend. A series of downfalls occurred for her....*ahem* some I may or may not have been a part of.

But I'd do it all over again if it brought me right here. She was standing in front of me, the moonlit night illuminating her tear stained face. Her face etched with shock and her beautiful mouth slightly opened trying to comprehend my biggest confession.

"Ally, I love you." I repeated never leaving her gaze. "I loved you before I knew who you were....I still don't know who you are. But I want to find out."

This is the part where she's supposed to fall into my arms and kiss me passionately right? It's every girls dream.... it was the perfect opportunity. It was cliché and a scene right out of a chick flick.

Any girl would have kissed me. But Ally's different and I love that about her...most of the time. Not exactly this time because she does the exact opposite of kiss me.

"You asshole!" She yelled through gritted teeth before slapping me.

I cradled my wounded cheek and looked at her like she was a mad woman. Which she is, did I mention that? "Owe! Damn princess I just told you I lo-" I stopped short when she picked her hand up again. "I just spilled my guts out and you slap me?"

She sighed and ran her hand through her long brunette hair. "You can't say that to me!"

I just did, I thought but didn't dare say out loud.

Ally paced around trying to gather her thoughts. I'll be honest and say she looked sexy but it also made me nervous. I don't fucking do nervous, it isn't me. I'm really itching for a cigarette....like so fucking bad!

She finally stopped and turned to me. She had an intense look in her green eyes. "Take it back." She said.

"What?" I glared at her. IS she fucking kidding me? You can't take it back! What is this, elementary school?

"Take it back right now!" She yelled stomping her foot. "It'll make everything less complicated. You say you l-lo...you say that you L-word me but you can't. I know you don't."

"And why not?" I shot back angrily.

"You don't know what you want Mase. Just a few weeks ago you were telling me you didn't know what you felt for me. You said you wouldn't label me, and now you're practically imprinting me."

"Was that a twilight reference?" I scrunched my face. I seriously didn't see the big deal with that franchise. It's about a twinkly dead guy and an oversized dog fighting for the affection of a monotone chick who's about as dead as the twinkle fairy, Edward.