Chapter Fifteen- Beauty And The Bad Boy

"Ally!" Nate cried out crushing me in his arms. "I thought you were kicked off the trip?"

"I was...let go I can't breath!" I heaved. He chuckled and let me down. The rest of the gang gave me hugs and if my ribs weren't in pain, I would have hugged them back.

They all bombarded me with questions of how I got here. Of course they didn't need to ask further when they spotted Laine and Mason behind me all smiles. Well Laine was beaming from ear to ear when he caught sight of Brie. Mason on the other hand looked tired, but managed a small smile when he glanced at me.

I tried with all my might not to melt. As crazy as it may sound, I was actually enjoying him more and more. Sure Mason was still annoying. For example the way I woke up this morning was by him splashing cold water on me.

I spent a good fifteen minutes chasing him.

"Enough questions, we have a whole week of Disney world!" I cried out happily. I jumped up and down and wasn't the least bit embarrassed. Even though there was a huge possibility that I looked like a mental five year old.

The girls quickly whisked me away with plans of meeting the guys later that evening. They pushed me into a small boutique as they all went shopping. Typical- we find ourselves in the greatest amusement park in the world and all they want to do is shop.

What a bunch of girl- Ooh I wonder if they have that dress in my size?

"Spill Craine, you spent the last twenty four hours on the road with Mason Reynolds. The hugest man whore JFK has ever seen since your dad." Gaby gushed.

"My dad was not a man whore!" I retorted cringing at the very thought.

"Please." She drawled, "Have you seen your dad? He's so hot, it's no wonder he dated all our moms."

"What?" This was news to me. "My daddy did not date all of your moms!"

"Yes he did." Brie stated, "Off topic though. You and Mason, how was it?"

"Nothing happened." I lied.

"How could nothing happen? That boy is one fine piece of work." Collins sighed dreamily.

"Don't you have a boyfriend?" I raised an eyebrow glaring at all the girls, "Don't you all have boyfriends?"

"It doesn't hurt to look." Gaby pointed out.

"Why do you think happened? Laine was with us the whole time and Mason and I are just friends. That's it."

"No one can be 'just friends' with Mason Reynolds. He's a bad boy with your family secrets, and he's stuck to you like a herpe. That boy is anything but your friend." Brie stated flipping through sundresses.

"He wanted to define what we had." I admitted. The girls collectively gasped and dropped everything to rush over to me.

"DETAILS!" they all screeched.

"We kissed and then he told me he was confused-" I began but Collins cut me off.

"Like gay confused?"

"No." I chuckled imagining Mason's face if he heard this, "He said that he didn't know what to label me. Whether I'm a friend or something more." I absentmindedly twirled my hair as I thought about his piercing grey eyes last night.

"So what did you say?" Gaby urged me to go on. I looked around and the girls all had their eyes wide with anticipation.

"Well..." I trailed off before Gaby punched me to get on with it, "I told him not to label me, because it was useless." I muttered.