-----17th Babble-----

Start from the beginning

And then came down to the scribbles that Jungkook regretted ever telling Jimin.

****************
32nd Scribble

I am sending you these scribbles because I was worried about you, Jungkook! I could still see you crying at night and I don't want to directly tell you this but you have to talk to someone! You can't always bottle up everything! It's not right!

You've been drinking for weeks, going home late at night and you're clearly using sex as your last resort! Those things wouldn't help, Jungkook! Don't keep doing this to yourself... please.

-Jimin

************* 

They had a huge fight that time and Jungkook swore he shouldn't have called Jimin a virgin or any hateful names. He even called Jimin annoying for simply caring for him. And worst, he remembered calling Jimin a 'loner.' He shouldn't have. 

Jimin didn't even have any friends before even if he wanted to and it was absolutely not Jimin's fault.

************* 
37th Scribble

Oh, so you're the one who's been sending these little notes to Jiminie.

Hello! Jimin couldn't write right now so I am replying for him.

************* 

It was no wonder why Yoongi suddenly appeared after he began hearing Jimin's stereo playing really loud that week. Jungkook finally understood why Yoongi was the one who replied to him that time. Jimin was really not in the condition to write back to him.

*************
50th Scribble

Sorry for disturbing your sleep.

Didn't mean to.

-Jimin

*************

Jungkook thought that that time, Jimin was just being an asshole since Jimin wanted to get back to him by annoying him. He thought that Jimin was screaming in pleasure whenever Yoongi was around not knowing what lies behind Jimin's closed doors. 

He judged too easily that he failed to notice how those screams were made out of severe pain and tons of suffering.

Jungkook re-read everything but he still couldn't find out why Jimin said that; 'I told you before, Jungkook'. Jimin never mentioned about his condition.

He kept every scribble Jimin wrote... right?

Or maybe he didn't?

Maybe he missed the only scribble Jimin wrote that should matter the most. 

A few seconds and a shudder ran down Jungkook's spine.

"Don't tell me..." It's as if Jungkook finally realized what he's been missing all along. He put down the rest of the notes on his table as he ran downstairs, straight to his front yard frantically. 

The trash bin was still there and thank God he never cared to even threw away his trash. 

Or else he would lose Jimin's first scribble to him that he threw there carelessly before.

He could've lost the only scribble that he should've kept in the first place.

Jungkook easily got the crumpled paper since it was the only thing that was there on his trash bin. He uncrumpled the paper and read it in a hurry. 

****************

Hi! This is your new neighbor Park Jimin!

Um, this is really awkward writing a letter to a stranger but I think I should write this.

You see, I don't have any friends because of my sensitive condition and I am pretty much starting a new life. I have a very weak heart ever since childhood and this might sound really weird but I hope you would be nice to me? I can't somehow feel chest pains and my doctor told me that feeling sad emotions could harm me and will make me experience more attacks so I hope you won't cause me any trouble, new neighbor!~

I don't have any experience in talking to someone or spending time with anyone but I still hope that you could spare me your time and let's be friends! :D

-Your new neighbor, Park Jimin

****************

Tears started falling down on Jungkook's cheeks. He felt so stupid. He didn't even know about this. He should've paid very close attention to whatever Jimin told him. He should've noticed it sooner. And only if he didn't act like a dick back then, then maybe everything could've turned out differently. Maybe he could've acted more nicely to Jimin, maybe he could've taken care of Jimin, or spend time with him and make him happy every second of the day.

And he was the biggest jerk in town since he did exactly the opposite. 

He didn't know that he started ruining Jimin even more.