JONGDAE (EXO - Chen) Date

Start from the beginning

"You look amazing," he compliments.

"Thanks." you smiled then jokingly replies, "I hope you do too."

"Haha," he laughs sarcastically.

"Just kidding. You look just as amazing, Jongdae," you chuckle and he scoffs.

"I know right? Let's go." he holds your hand which sends the feeling of butterflies in your stomach as he pulls you to his car.

He opens the door for you and helps you in before getting in the car himself. And the two of you drove to your destination.

Sooha's place is huge. She is one of the richest kids in your school after all.

It was like everyone was invited and it was so loud and lively. The party just started yet you can already spot a few students drunk or making out in certain areas.

Jongdae takes a glance at you since he knows you were not really a type of person who likes parties a lot.

"You fine?" he questions and you nodded as an answer. "Want me to get you a drink?"

"Sure. Just not alcoholic," you answered. He nods and leaves you by the couch where you could be comfortable.

You were just about to sit when a familiar girl sat down along with her group of friends.

"Sooha," you mentally mumbled.

The latter looks up at you and smiles when she familiarized you. "Y/N, right? Jongdae's best friend?"

You just nodded simply and tried to find somewhere else to go to.

"I am Sooha," she introduces herself with a smile - a smile that attracts all boys in school, as she reached out her hand to you.

You took it in yours and the two of you shook hands politely.

"So... Where is Jongdae?" she inquired.

"He went to go grab me some drink," you answered truthfully.

She nods then says, "It's great that he brought one of his friends along."

"Yeah... But actually, he brought me here as his date tonight," you replied with a genuine smile. You saw how Sooha's smile faltered a bit and you don't know if you should be happy about that or what. You are just doing your job to make her jealous after all.

"Y/N~" Jongdae appears and wraps an arm around your shoulder as he hands you would drink. Then his eyes lands on Sooha and he simply says, "Hey."

Sooha just nodded at him then bounced her look on the two of you. "Are you two... like, a couple already?" she asks.

Your best friend glanced at you and you just shrugged.

"You know, Y/N... She does not like to rush things," Jongdae stated as he turned back to Sooha. "But I am willing to wait until she is ready to take another step into our relationship like how I am ready."

Once again, his words made your heart go crazy. You knew he was just doing this for an act yet you cannot complete OK ntrol your feelings.