JONGDAE (EXO - Chen) Date

Start from the beginning

You sighed, "Fine. As long as I can do whatever it is."

Jongdae grins and suddenly pulled you somewhere less crowded.

"At the party later on... I want you to be my date," he whispers which got you flustered and your eyes grew wide.

You can't believe it. Your best friend is just asking you to be his date.

You opened your mouth to say yes. But then he interrupts quick, "Maybe in that way we could get Sooha to get jealous and come back to me."

You felt your heart shattering to pieces. The smile on your face faltered and you felt blank for a second before a huge impact of pain. It hurts... Like, a lot.

"I've been noticing Sooha lately, I can catch her stealing glances at me most of the time. And also how darker her eyes get when she sees us together," Jongdae starts off with a happy smile plastered on his face. "So I thought, maybe if I get you to be my date tonight then she could get completely jealous she might come back to me," he adds.

"Well, aren't you a genius?" you replied in a sarcastic manner but he takes it seriously and nods in agreement.

"Indeed. And of course you are my  best friend, aside from Amber of course... I know you are willing to help," he says hopefully. "You'd do anything for me because you love me, right? Am I right or am I correct?"

You don't know if the guy's being careless and being blinded by his feelings, or maybe it really is just because he sees you no more than his best friend. His little sister as he calls you and Amber as his older sis.

"I do love you," you sighed. You don't need to clarify that because Jongdae probably knows it is just a friendly type of affection. Whether you love him as a friend or not, you are willing to do everything just to see and make him happy. So you questioned, "What time tonight?"

---------

You sighed as you checked yourself out one last time in the mirror.

You knew this date is not serious yet you still dressed up well because you would be with Jongdae and in a party the whole night. And who knows? It might get Sooha even more jealous.

You are the conservative type of girl but you still chose to wear a dress. It is your first time to go to a party like this though.

You had a white dress on which length is just above your knees. It was just simple and plain but you did not like how it is sleeveless so you placed a black leather jacket on top, keeping it open.

Then you also put on some matching accessories and wore you favorite black boots.

You also had your hair up in a ponytail with the ends lightly curled. You did not bother applying make up on but just powder then bit your lips a couple of times to make it appear redder.

Finally satisfied with your look, you walked out of your room just when you heard a beep from the outside indicating that Jongdae has arrived.

You don't know why but you actually felt nervous. Your parents weren't home so you just exited the house and locked it behind you.

"Woah..." Jongdae utters under his breath as he laid his sight on you.

You felt your cheeks redden at his reaction. It was his first time seeing you in a dress after all those years after all.

BTS and EXO One-shots/ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara