"Jungkook! Hurry!" Jimin shouted at him and that got Jungkook out from his daze. He walked and helped Jimin lift up Taehyung so he can easily remove his arms from the clothing. He tried not to touch Taehyung's injured arm. 

"Lift him up again, I'll remove his shirt." Jimin said as he threw the jacket on the floor.

Taehyung was so hot. His skin was burning against Jungkook's cold one. The boy was still shaking. 

"Jimin, he's so pale." Jungkook said with worry. Taehyung lost a lot of blood. "He was stabbed in his right arm." 

Jimin immediately took towels and wrapped it tightly against Taehyung's arm.

When he finished wrapping Tehyung's bleeding arm, Namjoon came in with Jin and a tray of ice.

"Here." Namjoon said as he gave Jimin the ice. Jin immediately went to Jimin's side to check on Taehyung. 

"He's bleeding." Jin said as he got closer to Taehyung.

"What happened to him?" Jin asked. Worry was evident on his tone.

Jungkook was about to answer when suddenly he collapsed. He fell to the floor and Namjoon immediately went to him. Jungkook was unconscious.

"He must've been exhausted." Namjoon said as he picked up Jungkook and placed him beside Taehyung.

"Yeah. When I saw him, he looked so tired and he was sweating and all." Jimin said as he placed another cold towel on Taehyung's body.

"The boy's been stabbed according to Jungkook." Said Jimin. 

Taehyung stopped shaking which was good news to the three. They were still clueless on who was the guy but they have a guess.

"I'll go get the medical supplies to stitch him up." Jin said and exited the room.

Muffled voices. 

Those were what Taehyung heard the next day. His eyes were still closed but his consciousness was awake. He tried to listen on his surroundings.

"He looks like him." 

"It can't be."

"Why would he be with Jungkook when he's safe in his kingdom?"

"Are you even sure that's him? He may be some kind of impostor."

'Impostor? How can I be an impostor when no one even knew I exist?' Taehyung thought. He wanted to get up and talk to them and tell them that he's the real Taehyung but it only resulted in a groan which stopped the muffled voices.

"He's awake." A voice said. 

Then he felt someone touch his forehead. "His fever is gone."

"Okay, stay with him. I'll go and check on Jungkook." Another voice said.

"We'll be on our way." Another voice said.

"Okay but be right back at lunch okay?" 

When everyone else was silent, Taehyung tried to open his eyes. He was greeted by a flash of light that instantly blind him. He closed him eyes again before opening it and tried to adjust his eyesight. 

"You're awake!" A voice said.

Taehyung tried to look at the direction of the voice. A blurred figure was seated at his bed looking at him. He had blue hair which Taehyung found rather odd. When his vision became clear he saw blue ocean eyes staring at him.

Taehyung blinked several times to confirm if he really saw blue eyes.

"W-why are your eyes blue?" Taehyung asked. His voice was raspy.

The blue eyed boy chuckled. His laugh was cute that Taehyung internally awed.

"It's because I am a water wielder." Said the boy.

'That makes sense since he had blue eyes.' Taehyung thought but his eyes went wide again when he realized that the boy seated in front of him is a royal. Only people born with royal blood in them can have different eye color aside from brown. 

"Y-you're a r-"

"Yes I am." The boy answered.

"How? I mean why? Why are you not in your kingdom?" Taehyung asked. 

"That's a long story." The boy said and stood up.

"W-where are you going?" Asked Taehyung. He doesn't want to be left alone in the room considering that he didn't know the others living here.

The boy chuckled. "I'm just going to inform Jin that you woke up and I'm also going to get food for you since you haven't ate last night."

That being said, Taehyung's stomach growled. He's really hungry. 

The boy went outside leaving Taehyung alone in the room full of questions.

[ END OF CHAPTER 4 ]

Hello! So, Taehyung met Jimin already! Hooray!! Stay tuned for an update! Don't forget to vote and comment! I want to read your reactions :)