Authors Note- Changes

As you can tell by the recent updates, I am back!

I was gone for very long period of time without a real explanation and for that I apologize.

Now, I'm going to try to start updating regularly even if not a lot of people read this book anymore, because I still want to share what I write with y'all.

Now with that said there are going to be some changes.

1) With updating regularly, I will make a posting schedule and try to update and post a new chapter at least once a week

1) With updating regularly, I will make a posting schedule and try to update and post a new chapter at least once a week. I will be posting the schedule.

2) This book's title has been changed to "Nateiplier Shorts" being as not all of these chapters are one-shots. I feel like this allows me with a little more leeway to what is put into this. With that leeway it will provide a little help to produce better content for you guys.

3) With the voting chapters, I am going to start adding in little quotes or phrases from each one to try and give you some preview to what the story could be about.

4) If I am able to get this book to 100 chapters I will start a new Nateiplier Shorts book that will contain more AU's, more fluff, and more ego content.

5) I am going to start adding in pictures (hopefully) to each chapter! I found a love for making aesthetics and edits for different situations, some of which is au's and writing. I also might do little fan art pieces or just put a picture or two of the boys themselves.

Being gone gave me time to improve on my writing, think about how I want all the different "chapters" written out, learn how to write better endings, and over all have fun and be proud of what I wrote.

I would like to thank my friend PrettyFlyForADeadGuy and you guys for giving me the motivation to keep writing. You're always so kind and your comments mean a lot to me.

It's been fun and I hope it continues to continues to be fun!

💜❤🖤