Do you want cuddles?

Nate groaned as he rolled over the back off the couch and onto the floor, pulling himself to the kitchen and to the snack drawer. He pulled out a bag of chips and began to pull himself back towards the living area.

Mark, who has been watching this scene unravel, tilted his head to the side and walked towards the army crawling male. He bent over and picked him up, shifting him and holding him princess style. "Nate, you good? Are you okay? Are your legs okay?"

"Noooooooo..." The raven haired male dawled out and floped out of Mark's arms and back onto the floor. He winced slightly and looked up at the red haired male. "I'm so bbbooorrreeeddd."

Mark blinked. "Do you...do you want to watch a movie or something?"

Nate got a small glint in his eye, his left eyebrow raising a bit. "Can it be a scary movie?"

"Yeah sure, how about *insert scary movie title here*?" Mark asked, his head tilting and he picked the other up again.

"Yes please!" Nate chirped happily, stuffing some chips in his mou-and really? Why did Mark agree to date him again? Oh yeah, because he was in love with the singer.

The red head set the raven haired male down on the couch and got the movie set up.

Thats when he turned and saw Nate making the weirdest face with his arms stretched out towards him and making grabbing like hand motions.

"What? Do you want cuddles, Nathan?"

"Yes bitch."

Mark grabbed his chest and moved to sit next to the other as he pressed play. "I'm wounded."

"Shut up and watch the movie." Nate stated, pushing Mark back and laying ontop of him. The chest was his go to pillow area though, no where else was as comfortable.

Mark smiled and wrapped his arms around the other male. "I love you."

"I love you too..."

They had to stay there for the rest of the night because Nate had ended up falling asleep and Mark didn't want to move him and he uh...he had fallen asleep himself. Cuddles had always made the two tired.