Come With Me

(In which Nate lives in england and Mark has to leave from visiting him)

Mark gave Nate a rough passionate kiss, holding the singer close. When they pulled back for air, Mark leaned his forehead against the others. "I'm gonna miss you."

Nate smiled sadly, closing his eyes and enjoying the small intaminte moment. "I'm gonna miss you too. But...it's only gonna be a year and we can skype and you have some of my shirts and I have some of yours. It will be okay."

Mark sighed and hugged Nate closer. "It's just hard..." He mumbled, burying his face in Nate's neck. Nate shivered slightly, but could you blame him? His neck was just sensitive.

Nate hugged Mark back, resting his chin on the male's shoulder. "I know."

"We only get to do this once a year for only a week...sometime we don't even get that. I just..." He paused and pulled back, griiping Nate's shoulders with a bright and hopeful look in his eyes. "Come with me."

Nate stared at him with a shocked expression. "W-what?"

"Come with me! Come move in with me. I have extra rooms or we can even share a bed." He winked.

Nate blused slightly. "But weren't we gonna wait longer?"

Mark rolled his eyes. "Nate, it's been 6 years! I think we've waited enough and I can even confidently and truthgully say that I love. I want to live with you. I want to be with you for as long as we hold up and my god that will be a really long time." The video gamer started to say please over and over.

Nate sighed and rolled his eyes before giggling. "If you can find a way to get all of my stuff over there. I'll go with you."

Mark squealed and picked Nate up, spinning him around. "Yes!"

Nate giggled more and wrapped his arms around Mark, bending his knees so the two could spin easier. "You're a dork!"

"I love you Nate." Mark stopped spinning and just held the other close, happy with Nate's choice.

"I love you too Mark." Nate got as close to Mark as he could and laid his head on the male's shoulder. He knew he made the right choice.