FNAF 1

See, now when Nate saw that Balloon Boy Robot got destroyed he quickly sped back off to the pizza place. AJ was there after all and he didn't want Spring Trap to kill him.

It was when he got there and called out that he realized it was a mistake. He herd the breathing, a fire extinguisher connected with his head, and then he was on the floor.

*********

Mark breathed in deeply, pulled the knife away, and let the puppet robot things speak.

When he herd what had really happened he agreed to help. So, you could say he was confused when the car he was suppose to be in was gone. That forced him to take his own car and dodge as many police cars as he could.

He drove even faster when the puppets gave him the name of the current night shift.

Nathan Sharp.

*********

Nate awoke with a groan, blinking his eyes open and looking around. He tried to move but found himself tied to a chair. So he did the obvious thing he could do. He panicked. "HELP! HELP ME! LET ME GO!"

He was rewarded with an old, dusty at that, rag shoved into his mouth. "Shut up. God!"

Nate looked at his capture. "Urle eye?"

"Yes, it's me. Purple guy! AJ." Spring Trap stood on the purple dressed man's shoulder like a parrot. "And this is my murder bot but you know that by now."

Nate glared at AJ, asking him questions that weren't really going all to well.

"Well you see, I've always hated this place. Quick money. But you? You were the favourite employee, you got everything. Then when you left, Mark took over before I could apply. You know Mark right?"

Nate's eyes widened a bit as he stared at the other male.

"I know you do. You suggested this job to him after all." AJ chuckled. "Now, you'll both pay." He set spring trap down and then pulled out a container of lighter fluid and started pouring it everywhere.

Nate started screaming against the rag and thrashing in his seat. Muffled no's and please's were trying to escape his throat as Spring Trap was walking around him like he was prey and AJ lit a match.

"Let's just hope Mark is still terrified of this place." He chuckled before he threw the match down and ran out.

Nate watched the flames start to grow and preyed the furry puppets weren't as stupid as the seemed.