I look up at him, filled with concern.

"I told myself this day wouldn't come.....Fuck-"

Yoongi paused, his eyes welling with tears.

"Y/N, you have been the best thing that has ever happen to me, and...and I'm so grateful for you and everything you've done for me..."

He continued,

"These past few years have really..sparked something in me I never thought it could. An emotion I never thought I was capable of feeling. You've grown on me so much, weirdo."

He let out a slight laugh and wiped his tears. You could hear in his voice how choked up he was.

"It's gonna hurt like hell when you're gone, but I know I can make it through. I want you to know, I love you with every last drop of my heart and...you've shaped me into a better person. So..."

Suddenly Yoongi got down on one knee, and signaled Jimin to hand him the item he was holding.

"Y/N. If we are to ever cross paths again someday...Would you make me the happiest man alive....and marry me?"

I was immediately take aback. I suddenly felt a tear roll down my cheek.

Everyone had gathered around me, waiting for an answer.

Jungkook, Jungkook, Jungkook, Jungkook...

"Yes. Oh my god a thousand times yes Min Yoongi!!"

I knew I would never see him again, but I wanted to entertain the thought of us being reunited again some day.

He immediately stood up and pulled me into his embrace, laughing through his tears of joy i presume.

"I love you more than anything dork."

I smiled and looked up at him once again.

"And I you, Min Yoongi."

The evening eventually came to a close, and I had finished packing all of my things, giving everyone one last goodbye hug.

Getting into my car was kind of painful. Knowing I'd have to look back at their faces, with fake smiles, waving at me. 

"Here we go Y/N."

I  continued to drive off until their faces were eventually unrecognizable. 

Far away...

I arrived in Seoul around 3 am.

I was greeted with a platter of cookies and a business card at the front door of my new apartment, fully furnished, only needing to bring my suitcases up stairs. 

The moment I laid down on the bed my eyes closed, I hadn't even bothered to finish unpacking.

"Goodnight Seoul."

The next morning I woke up in panic when I found a strange man standing in my room.

"AH WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!?"

He was tall, with brown hair that was about up to the top of his ears.

"Good morning sugar flower!! Welcome to the apartment complex~!"

Sugar flower-

"Who are you and what are you doing in my apartment."

His eyes quickly widened.

"Oh my..I'm sorry..I almost forgot to introduce myself. My name is Kim Seokjin but you can call me Jin, I'm your next door neighbor and I had seen that you left your door open so I figured I'd stopped by since this is the newest apartment in the building and nobody has moved in yet. It's so nice to finally meet you. The landlord told us about a new person moving in sometime this month!" 

He stuck his hand out for me to shake.

"It's nice to meet you too but.."

I shook his hand.

"..You can't just welcome yourself into anyone's apartment. What if I were naked?!"

"What if..?"

Jin smiled brightly.

"Don't worry!! This is a one time thing. I'm very sorry I startled you, it's just nice to finally have someone to live by!!"

He seemed very sweet.

"I do again apologize for stopping by without notice."

I assured him it was okay, but he needed to knock next time.

"Well uh....Jin, If you'd like, we could grab lunch or something?"

He looked really surprised. 

"Oh! That's too kind of you!! But I'm afraid I have college classes today at the university."

"You're in college..?"

He nodded.

"Studying arts. It's my dream to be a singer one day, an idol to everyone around the world!!"

"That's a wonderful dream, I sure do hope you accomplish it! How old are you?"

"21!"

Younger than me, huh?

"Oh that's cool, My birthday was yesterday, 22."

Jin smiled.

"Well, it was really really nice to me you......?"

"Y/N."

"Ohh, pretty name. Well, it was really nice to meet you Y/N!! You can stop by my place anytime you'd like, I'm right across from you!!"

And with that, Jin had walked out the door.

I decided I should get dressed and head out to check out some of the places.

It was nice meeting someone my age the first day of living here. I started feeling a bit more confident in my decision to live here.

I grabbed my keys and phone from off of the counter and had headed towards the door.

As I walked down the stairs, a man with a cap on was leaving, going the same route at me, except he took the elevator instead of the stairs and appeared to have a bunch of papers in his hands. I couldn't see his face but he was quite tall and looked really muscular. 

I pulled my phone out to see i received a notification from Jimin.

"Good luck on your first day Y/N!! Fighting!" 

Suddenly, I hit someone really hard in the chest, and papers flew everywhere.

"Oh my god I'm so so sorry!"

On the floor along with the papers lay the same cap as before.

"Hey.."

I looked up trying to grab papers to hand to him.

"Y/N..?"

Jungkook.....?