City

Happy Birthday, Y/N

Yoongi wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me close to him

"What did you bring me up here for?"

Yoongi had taken me to his cousin Le Tae hwan's house. 

"I know you said you didn't want us to but..."

Taehyung, two others guys, and Jimin all walk towards me with gifts in their hands.

Yoongi quickly ran over to Taehyung to help him with his wheelchair.

"You guys really didn't have to-"

Yoongi lifts Taehyung into one of the seats on the rooftop and hushes me.

"Don't say anything, Y/N. We just want to spend your last night here partying and celebrating the greatest girl in the world."

Jimin rests his arm on my shoulder.

"You're welcome for the amazing party Y/N!! I'm so glad you like it."

Jimin says in a sarcastic tone.

"Even though the entire party was mine and Taehyung's idea."

Yoongi crosses his arms and glares at Jimin, as he awkwardly starts to laugh, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Well, at least you can't yell at me, right?"

I roll my eyes and push Jimin playfully. We all sit down at a near by table, but Jimin pulls Yoongi aside, and whispers something in his ear. Yoongi gives him a simply nod and big grin. A few minutes later, Jimin walked down from the roof top, and Yoongi approached the table once more.

"Jimin will return in a minute, he forgot something in his car."

I can already tell Yoongi is lying. The big smirk on his face gives it all away. 

"What'd he forget?"

I said, in a snarky tone.

"Uh, just a few drinks and a card."

Huh. I never knew Yoongi was a bad liar. 

As the night went on, Jimin was no where to be seen. At one point I almost got up to look for him until in the distance, slowly approaching, I could hear a beautiful voice.

"Happy birthday to you..."

It was Jimin. Soon everybody joined in.

There was a cake in his hands with 22 candles in it, as well as something behind him he didn't want to show me. 

When everyone finished, I blew every candle out.

"Thank you so much everyone. This was so sweet of you....It really means the world to me."

Everyone around us clapped.

Yoongi pulled me close to him.

"Y/N...I have to tell you something."