Heartbreak

(Hello lovelies! I'm back from my trip to New York, and ready to start the next chapter! I'm so happy you all are enjoying this book, and I appreciate it so much~ Once again, you're kind comments have inspired my next chapter called "Heartbreak"! Get ready for suspense!!! Y/N is in real deep! <3)

WARNING!!! THIS CHAPTER HAS A BIT OF SPICY CONTENT!!!

Enjoy~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stare into Jungkook's dark eyes.

"Y/N."

Jungkook looks away from me, and towards...

"Yoongi!"

Before I can say anything else, Jungkook steps in front of me. Yoongi drops the towel from his shoulder and stares at Jungkook, his eyes now filling with rage.

"Go back inside Yoongi."

Yoongi stares coldly at me from behind Jungkook, though I can see the tears forming in his eyes. He takes a moment before saying anything else.

"Yeah, and just exactly explain to me how you plan on being with you sister. Have you thought that out Jungkook?"

Jungkook doesn't give into him.

"Just go inside Yoongi."

Yoongi just laughs in disbelief. 

"Y/N, I knew you liked your brother, but I didn't know you were going to cheat on your own boyfriend to be with him."

I can fill my eyes burn.

"I thought you were different Y/N."

I try to run towards Yoongi, but Jungkook stops me as Yoongi signals his hand to keep me away.

"Yoongi, please. I can promise you one thing. I know this all confusing right now, and it doesn't make any sense, but please understand-"

Yoongi stares hard into my eyes from a distance.

"There's nothing to promise. It just is not meant to work. Clearly, I was a distraction. I'm not blaming you for it either. This doesn't mean I'm going to stop feeling like this Y/N."

Yoongi gets ready to turn around, but stops in his tracks.

"Oh, one more thing. If I hadn't told Jungkook sooner, you two wouldn't have ended up here right now. So, you're welcome."

And with that, Yoongi grabs his towel from the ground and walks inside his house. I quickly wipe my eyes and walk towards the car, Jungkook chasing after me. I quickly open the passenger door, slamming it behind me. 

I can't believe this. So much is going on right now, and I don't know how to react to it at all. First, Yoongi confesses to me within a week of knowing each other, My entire family is falling apart, now Jungkook is finally telling me after all this time, that he's in love with me. Not to mention, according to heartbroken Yoongi, Jungkook already knew I was falling for him.

This is too much to handle.

As I'm caught up in my thoughts, Jungkook quickly opens to car door, sitting in the driver's seat. We both sit quietly, both confused. I can say that for the both of us mainly, because Neither I or Jungkook have any plans on how to handle this. I feel horrible at the same time because I don't feel any type of sadness other than losing Jungkook and it's making me sick to my stomach.

Maybe Yoongi was right. Maybe he was just a 'distraction'.

I continue to think to myself, until I finally find the words to say.

"So you knew, huh?"

I turn to face Jungkook, who has a somewhat guilty expression on his face. A simple nod.

"How long?"

Jungkook takes a moment before answering my question.

"Yoongi told me two days ago."

Wow. 

I almost feel ashamed of myself for ever trusting Yoongi. 

"Look, I'm sorry Y/N, but I can't help myself."

My heart suddenly begins to beat out of my chest again, as butterflies fill my stomach. My breathing grows heavier.

A sudden drizzle begins outside of the car, turning into a hard shower.

What a way to set the mood.

I lower my head for a moment, when I raise it again, I see Jungkook less than an inch away from my face. Both of us are breathing heavily, and I can hear Jungkook's heart beat loud and clear. My words are caught in my throat so I just sit silently.

"Have you ever wanted someone as much as right now?"

His words leave my entire body in a trance. 

As he stares deep into my soul, his eyes fill with lust. 

Both of our bodies are ready to rip at one another and I can hardly stand it anymore. I wonder if he can.

I can feel the heat building each second.

Fuck.

We both follow our cravings, and slam into each other with all of our force. Our lips both moving in sync. I grab at his hair, as he tugs at my shirt. 

Jungkook lifts me up over to the driver's seat, setting me on his lap.

"Kookie-"

A soft moan leaves my lips.

"We should..."

I pull away from him, trying to control myself as much as possible.

"Yeah."

Jungkook breathes heavily, both of us staring into each other's eyes, a hot mess. He sits me back in the passenger's seat, both of us buckling up. We both begin to fix each other's hair, and straighten ourselves out before driving back home.