Love

(Hello lovelies! I'm so sorry for such a long wait! I've been busy lately and i didnt have much time to write on the story ^^' anyways, please enjoy!)

_______________________________________________________________________________

I feel two arms wrapped around my body as I slowly open my eyes.

The sun isn't visible. Only the lighting of house lamps.

I suddenly realize where I am.I turn over to face who is holding me against them. Yoongi, with his eyes shut, silent and fast asleep. I smile and tap his nose lightly.

He's so beautiful.

What happened last night enters my mind quickly.

Though, I don't remember how I got to yoongi's house. His room is quite big and dark. I look around as much as I can, due to yoongi holding me in place and I don't want to wake him up. I slightly move my arm, suddenly feeling a defined abdomen touch my skin.

I immediately feel my entire stomach knot and I feel the need to scream, but nothing comes out.

I try my hardest not to scramble through the bedsheets, but soon, my entire body declines my control. Yoongi suddenly holds me still, moving softly in the bed.

"Aish, stop moving jagi-"

J-jagi- 

My entire body goes into complete panic mode and I bite my bottom lip, trying to keep in any noise pleading to come out.

Suddenly, that familiar taste of metallic fills my mouth. I stop biting my lip, and take my finger to my mouth.

Yoongi, who is now facing me opens his eyes, and panics.

"Oh my god! Y/N you're bleeding, are you okay!"

Yoongi sits up, and the blanket slowly rolls down his chest, showing every bit of his beautiful abdomen. I feel my stomach knot again, and I reach for it, only realizing that.

"WHERE ARE MY CLOTHES!?!?!"

I scream from the top of my lungs. I quickly pull the blanet over my body, making sure yoongi cant see me.

"Wow, you really are a hard drinker Y/N. I can't believe you forgot about our fun night."

I can feel my heart in my throat. 

"W-what do you mean?"

Yoongi's lips curl into a evil smirk. I clutch onto the sheets as he crawls closer to me. I pray that it's not what I think it is because jungkook would kill me.. Yoongi moves towards my ear and whispers in a low voice.

"We woke the neighbors up jagi~"

That's when my entire body starts freaking out, and I slip into panic mode.

"WE HAD SEX?!"

Yoongi laughs as I begin to completely lose my mind.

"JUNGKOOK IS GONNA KILL ME! OH MY GOD! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO!?"

Yoongi looks at me and smiles.

"No Y/N, we didn't have sex. I wouldn't do that to you without you being completely sober."

Then where are my clothes-

"Your clothes are over there, you insisted that you wanted to sleep naked."

Wow, I really am a hard drinker. Yoongi gets up from the bed, and heads to his bathroom. His bare back is enough to send chills down my spine. As I quickly jump for my clothes, and begin putting them on, my phone rings.

I notice it beside yoongi's bed and I quickly grab it.

"Hello?"

"Oh my god Y/N, where the hell are you!?"

"I'm at yoongi's house, what are you talking about?"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE AT YOONGI'S HOUSE!?"

I roll my eyes.

"It mean I slept with my boyfriend! Stop being a baby."

The phone line suddenly goes silent, and then hangs up.

"Dammit."

I run over to yoongi who is in the bathroom.

"Yoongi, I'm gonna get going, Jungkook is coming to pick me up."

A simple okay came from the door, and I quickly ran out.

-TIMESKIP-

There sit Jungkook outside in his car. The moment he saw me, he quickly opened his car door, then slammed it shut, speed walking towards me with a angry look on his face.

"What the hell were you doing here?"

I didn't reply.

"Answer me Y/N!!"

I just look down and stare at his feet. I'm completely confused at this point. I tell him he's my boyfriend, and he flips out like nothing I've ever seen. Jungkook suddenly sighs.

"Look, I'm sorry for yelling Y/N, just with all of the moving and divorce lately it's just-"

I quickly stare back up at Jungkook who's has his hand over his mouth.

"What the fuck do you mean moving and divorce!?"

I begin to yell in yoongi's driveway.

"ARE YOU BEING TAKEN AWAY FROM ME?!?!?!"

Jungkook tightens up as I feel my eyes about to sting.

"You're leaving me...forever?"

Jungkook brings me into a big hug. But it doesn't fix anything now.

"Kookie...I can't lose you...I can't fucking lose you."

He's still silent. I don't know what to think anymore. I'm losing half of my family. All because of me. All because I fell in love with my fucking brother. I know it's not right. I know it isn't...but what am I supposed to do?

"I love you."

Is the only thing that escapes Jungkook lips.

"I already know that, Jungkook."

I begin to wipe the tears from my eyes. Jungkook quickly grabs my chin, and forces me to look at him.

"No, Y/N, I mean, I really love you."

My heart is in my throat again.

"I.. I don't understand."

Jungkook does something that I never thought would ever happen in a million years.

He quickly presses his lips onto mine and my entire body stops working. Is this a dream? Is this real? Am I kissing the brother I'm about to lose for good?

Jungkook lets go of me. A sudden smile appears.

"That's what I mean."