5

Nicky's POV:

(Pic of Clark to the side!)

At precisely 11:26 I saw Clark's tall, muscular, frame walk through the door of the cafe. As he looked around, presumably for me, I studied him. He walked with such confidence, I could hardly wait to wipe the smirk off his face. Once he found my table, he approached rapidly. A little too quickly for my liking.

"Hey there Nicky, long time no talk." He said leaning on the side of the wooden chair across from the identical one I sat in.

"I never wished to speak with you again but it seems that because of my brother I have no choice." I speak cooly.

"Well, not the warm welcome I was expecting from the little girl I know." His reply was meant to strike a nerve, but I knew not to take anything he said seriously.

"As you can see, I am not and never will again be the cowardly and pathetic girl you thought I was. You have moved on for a reasons that I thought I gave you years ago, but the events from the other night have proved me wrong." The tone of my voice was as cold as ice and the sharp bitter undertone surprised even me. It was as though I was spitting his own words back in his face.

He took a couple of involuntary steps back.

"Woah, no need for the hostility. I just wanna talk."

He pulled the chair out from under table and sat directly in front of me.

"Well, now that you're here, I'd like to make a proposition." I smirked into my words, and they seemed to flow like poison.

"Shoot." He said growing a smirk of his own.

I pulled my phone out of my purse and flipped to the photos. I knew I couldn't bring the actual phone or he would find a way to take it, so I saved a picture of his phone on my own. I put my phone in the middle of the table and he took it. He stared at the screen and then met my eyes in a cold glare.

"Where did you get this." The way he said this was almost animalistic.

" Let's just say that doesn't matter right now. What you need to worry about it how you're going to get to get it back." By the time I finished I was broken into a full blown smile. His eyes went from narrow slits to wide and surprised.

"Oh! So you just wanted to get laid?!" He almost shouted with a sarcastic spin.

"No." I deadpanned.

"I have lot more in mind, but that is definitely not one if them." I smirked once again and crossed my legs under the table.

His eyes narrowed again.

I don't think he is very excited about my little wager!

"What do you want. Money, popularity?! I will do anything! I just need my phone back. I have very personal things in there and I would appreciate it if you just found it in your heart to return it." He tried the puppy dog eyes, but I was not buying it.

"I have some tasks for you to do and some rules for you to follow. That simple. You do what I want and I'll think about giving it back. However, if you fail to complete my tasks I will put one of your 'precious' notes on the internet. And trust me. I. Do. Not. Bluff."

My tone was solid and steadily professional, with a hint of bluntness toward the end.

I saw his eyes go wide at my words.

He has beautiful eyes...

NO! I will not think in such a degrading manor!

"So, you...want a..me to be your... servant...." He spoke in a deadly wavering voice.

"Yup!" I said, popping the 'p'.

He seemed to think about what I said. He could have been weighting his options. But with the horribly embarrassing notes and texts that were stored on that device, even I would choose the second.

"Fine."