2

Nicky's POV:

"YOU EFFING MORON! HOW COULD YOU!" I screamed in Blane's face, looking him dead in the eyes.

" I know that you're upset... I swear I didn't mean any harm by making a little wager... I didn't think it would bother you so much." Blane tried to reason with my rage. I could see the sincerity in his eyes, but with the panic attack building in my chest, I couldn't get the words past my lips.

I sank down the side of my bed and let out a sob. The tears that had welled in my eyes from the initial shock were now freely fall down my cheeks. Pooling, collecting on my chin, and then falling to the carpet in front of me. I hastily look up to meet the sad and regretful eyes of my little brother.

"Why are you even hanging around older boys Blane..." I questioned as tears continued to stream down my face.

"I-I'm sorry NiNi.." Blane barely whispered out.

"I just d-don't get it..." I strangled past my quivering lips. "You know I hate him... You know he scares me.."

"I know... to be honest I didn't mean to lose..." Blane tried to justify. He got up from his perch on my window sill and made his way beside me. He sat down about a foot away from me on the floor, leaning against the bed.

"I-I know y-you didn't mean to lose. I just don't understand why you would even consider betting me off against someone who you know I hate. He scares me Blane!" I finished.

I am finished crying for the sake of that dirt-pile. From this point I will never cry over Clark again. Any tear I shed in his regard will be one of anger.

Blane seemed to notice my change in demeanor, from the sobbing, broken face, to the determined, confident sharpness it now displayed.

"Well." I crisply cut out. "I have never been one to back out of commitment. Tell me where to be and when."

His head shot up and away from his huddled knees. His face brightened and his glossy eyes regained some color.

"At the Light House Café, at 11:30." He sniffled.

"I am going to stop fearing him. By the end of tomorrow he is going to be so scared stiff of me that he will fall to his knees." I spit with so much venom laced in my tone that Blane flinched.

"Please don't do anything to rash." He wined.

" No promises." I smirked.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

I NEED AT LEAST 20 reads- not even likes- for me to update!

<Brianna>