3

Clark's POV:

I stepped off my bike that I perched on the tree by my bedroom window. I draped my helmet over the handle bars and stuff the keys in the back pocket of my worn-out jeans.

Thankfully, my window is on the first floor of the house, so lifting my weight up and on to the ledge, was easy enough. A skill acquired from practice.

Once in my room, I quietly shut the open window. Moving around the side of my bed to my dresser drawer, setting down the contents of my pockets, I notice my phone flashing with a reminder.

"DATE WITH THE NERD FACE AT 11:30!"

"Oh yeah..." I mumbled to my now quite phone.

Sitting up from my bedside, I trudge lazily over to my almost empty closet. Seeing my favorite leather jacket still on it's hanger was defiantly a relief. I almost never leave it at home, with the monster leeching down the hall. One reason I'm so overprotective of my jacket is because my mother bought it for me 2 years ago for my 15th birthday. The one year my father was supposedly "gone for good."

But it was too good to be true.

I pushed the sleeves back from their in-side-out state and slip my arms in their rightful place. Now that I feel whole again, I grab my keys off my night stand where I left them.

About 3 years ago I had the locks on my bedroom door and widows changed and added an in-room locking system. So I slipped the correct key into the key hole of my door, and made double sure that my door was locked.

Now that I was positive not only I was safe, but my belongings as well, I had time to relax before the "big date."

<_>_<_>_<_>_<_>_<_>

Nicky's POV:

Oh shite. Oh shite. Oh shite!

What did I get my self into! I was just blinded by my anger in the heat of the moment!

Oh what have I done. I need to call Haji... Haji is my best friend in the entire universe! He always knows what to do during these situations. Yeah! I'll just call my main bro!

I scrambled to my feet, getting off of the hardwood flooring in the corner of my bedroom. I made it to my nightstand without any substantial injury. Well, if a badly stubbed pinky toe counts as an injury... With my phone in my hand and my aching foot in the other.

Haji's number is the only number on my speed dial list, so I tap on his convenient number 5 and wait. After about 3 rings the line picks up.

"NiNi! What the fuck are you doing up at 6 in the freakin morning." Haji mumble yells into his iPhone speaker.

"I'm in trouble Haji..." I whisper yelled into my own phone.

"Why?" He questioned me. I could practically see his confusion.

From there I began to explain the events of my night.

"Well shit." Haji deadpanned when I breathlessly finished my saga.

"I know..." I shot back with a heavy sigh of my own.

"Well. I actually have the perfect thing if you really do want leverage in this mess." He proudly announced.

"Oh yeah. and what might that be?" I sarcastically fight.

"I was in the locker room after P.E today and you know how my locker is directly to the right of his?" He pauses and I nod, he knows me well enough to know that I'm nodding.

"A phone thing fell out of his locker!" He squealed.

"I'm going to need this phone." I smirked.

_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_

Don't forget to follow, vote, and comment some ideas you might have for the next chapter!