"Same. So you got a plate and a bowl right?", he said tapping the screen.

"Mmmmhmmm. And can you add a fountain drink.", i nodded.

"Okay. Your total is $16.02. How would you like to pay?", he smiled.

"Debit card.", i said sticking my card in the chip reader.

"Your two cookies and two egg rolls are in the bag. Here is your receipt and your cup. Enjoy the rest of your day.", he smiled.

"Thank you.", i smiled.

Lord i hope Aiden not here yet cause we all know he gon cause a fit.

Taking my bag, i walked over to the fountain drinks and filled my cup up with a lil bit of ice and some sprite. Drinking brown soda will make my side hurt and i dont need to be in any pain right now so imma stick with my sprite.

Grabbing a fork and some napkins, i found a seat where everybody would fit. I took my stuff out of the bag leaving only the cookies in the bag and began eating.

"Hungry ass.", Ri laughed sitting across from me. I looked at him and shrugged and continued eating. Im eating for two now so imma always be hungry.

"Ya mans just got here.", he said making me shrug again. The only thing i was worried about was eating. Getting tired of eating out of the bowl, i closed it and opened up the plate.

"Bitch you just having a whole mukbang over here.", Ri laughed. He was really starting to get on my nerves with all this talking.

"Ri shut up and eat. Thats what we're here for.", Dee said sitting atthe table next to us.

"The nerve of you. Imma get Amir on you.", he said.

"Get him on me i don't care. It's time to eat not speak. Now hush and eat.", Dee sighed.

"Yeah that way.", i laughed.

"Y'all must be y'all periods.", he mumbled.

"Shit I wish.", i mumbled. But then again no period for almost 10 months? Bitch its lit.

"Wassup y'all? Baby.", Amir said sitting next to Dee.

"Hey.", i mumbled continuing to eat.

Aiden sat next to me and kissed my cheek before greeting everybody else.

"Y'all good?", Aiden asked referring to me and the embryo.

"Mmhmmm. We're fine.", i said looking over at him. I gave him a smile and casually stuck my fork in his food.

He softly mushed my head and slapped my thigh. "You better be lucky i like you."

"Boy you was gon let me get some regardless.", i laughed.

"That's what you think.", he scoffed.

"Aight. Anyways what you been doing today?", i asked going back to eat.

"I've been running around town doing errands for moms.", he shrugged.

"How is she?", i asked.

"She doing better but you know she be having her days.", he said. "I think she gon be happy to know i put my seed in you"

"Mine was happy but i think the next time she see you, you dying.", i laughed.

He laughed and then pulled me closer to him. He wrapped his arm around my waist and let his hand rest on my stomach.

We sat in Panda Express for a few minutes before we all headed back to the shop. Aiden came back to my station with me so he could see what i was working on.

"Do not touch it.", i said opening the case i put in it.

"This is dope baby.", he said leaning overto kiss my cheek. "When you done with this, i mighy have you make me a new chain."

"You can't afford me baby boy.", i joked.

"Shiiiiid why i can't?", he asked licking his lips at me.

"Because I'm worth more that you got.", i whispered in his ear.

"We'll see.", he whispered back before pecking my lips.

Thoughts?

9 minutes before 12 so i made it😂😂🤷🏽

All bashing of my lateness witll get you muted😊💞 toodles👋🏽