He had a black Jaguar XJ R-Sport. He had money money.

"Ummmmm Ri where you get this fancy ass car from?", Dee asked.

"My mam bought it for me.", he said as we got in.

"Bitch what man?", Dee laughed.

"Chris sexy ass.", he smiled starting the car.

"Get that dick then sis.", i said making him laugh.

"Oooooouuuuu bitch he be putting it down.", he gushed.

"Okay! There is a baby in the car and ion think she need to hear that.", Dee said looking back at me. Out of instinct my hand went to my stomach once she turned around.

"So Ms. Summers, what's going on with you and Mr. Aiden Grant?", Ri asked.

"Not a damn thing.", i said picking up my phone that had seemingly started vibrated in my lap. Looking at my notifications i saw a message from Kyree. I ain't talked to him since before my birthday. My baaaadddddd.

(A/N: y'all remember him?)

I opened his message and he was basically saying how we haven't spoke in a while and his feelings were hurt. I responded telling him i been busy with work which was half the truth.

We texted for a little while before Ri announced we wete at Panda Express. I was the first one out the car. I had to feed my baby but i wouldn't tell them that until the time was right for me. And Ashley better not go around spreading my business or imma have to let Camryn stick her shit again.

Mmmmmmm i ain't tell y'all. Tell me why Aiden Zorye Muthafuckin Grant gon tell me that i can't be out here talking to my male friends. I blew bout three gaskets.

Ion care what he say cause at the end of the day he nigga and he gon be a hypocrite. So imma continue to talk to my male friends, it aint like imma fuck them while im pregnant with his baby. That's down right trifling.

Stepping in the line i was debating getting rice or chow mein. It was two people in front of me so i had time. Imstead of just getting one, i just decided to get a plate and a bowl.

My total was going to be around $15 or $16 and since I'm getting two that means two free egg rolls, two cookies, and two fortune cookies. That's a win-win for me and my embryo.

Stepping up in the line, i waited for the lady to finish making their bowl.

"Hi what can i get you for today?", she asked with a smile on her face.

"Hi okay can i get a plate with fried rice, orange chicken, and string bean chicken breast?", i told her. This shit was finna smack.

I watched her fix it and then slide it down the line. "Anything else?"

"Ummm yes. Can i also get a bowl with Chow mein and black pepper chicken?", i told her before moving up in the line.

"Would you like egg rolls too?", a different girl asked.

"Please and thank you.", i smiled.

"How are you today?", the cashier asked. Might i say he was fine as fuck, but let me not.

"I'm good and you?", i said taking my card out of my wallet.