Soul Guardians + Justice

OKAY SO

Remember these guys-

I'M NOT SURE IF I EXPLAINED THEM YET XD

BASICALLY:

In my little universe/multiverse, the 'creator' is a all powerful creation/destruction god. They are responsible for what existd and what doesn't exist.

They drew art, created worlds, and wrote various stories. They enjoyed creating.

But then they grew sad, knowing that they can never experience the world that they created. But maybe... there was a way.

After much thought and much planning, they decided to insert themselves into their world through GUARDIANS.

With effort, the god had split their soul into three parts and allowed them to manifest into their own people:

The first, inspired by the land, the water, the sky, the people; inspired by life itself had manifested into a spectrum of color. It grew to be quirky and a bit strange as well as curious and excited. This was the first GUARDIAN.

The second, surrounded by a less-welcoming environment and a more 'realistic' point of view grew to be more cynical. They enjoyed the ideas of fantasy much as the first had but remained in a calm, peaceful and modern reality. They are the SECOND GUARDIAN.

The last, immediately becoming self-aware of their situation and becoming hopeless in the face of their paper-prison grew pale. Monochromatic. They lacked true color and became sour and bitter. The third Guardian was born.

Each are responsible in maintaining and creation, each possessing a 'creator's gift' or their SOUL FRAGMENT.

So yeah.

I was thinking about the whole premise of these three and how the heck they would fit in my world and I did uwu

Fun Fact: Cracked!Gaster and his associates as well as Philomath (and in some cases, Darling) know of the guardians. Philomath usually interacts and chats with them, finding it to be his duty to explore the vast world each helps to create. Cracked!Gaster seeks to control and destroy the world, a literal manifestation of the Third Guardian's resentment and hostility.

Characters, people, etc. Are mostly birthed from the guardians. Only the Creator, all three guardians together, is capable of destroying the whole multiverse.

SO I DREW THIS COMIC--
(If they encounter Cracked!Gaster uwu)

SO I DREW THIS COMIC--(If they encounter Cracked!Gaster uwu)