twenty-three

Start from the beginning

"Oh how is that even possible", Jungkook rolled his eyes. "It's called worse, Taejeon. Badder is not a word", he then corrected.

"I will move out", Taejeon then explained and stood up on his chair and crossed his arms. "And I will destroy Taehyungie because he baddest!!"

"Taejeon baddest isn't a word!", Jungkook kept complaining but the kid didn't care. Taehyung only furrowed his brows, "So? Let's bring you to Mommy then huh? If I'm so bad?", he threatend and Taejeon stilled, gulping dryly.

"N-no", he said in a small voice. "More fun here!"

"Well, then stop being a brat", Taehyung smiled and Taejeon gave his act up and just sat back down and started eating his food slowly, eyeing Taehyung pissed off all the time.
Jungkook only sighed, leaned back and stared at the clock on his wall.

"When is this appointment with the principal?", he then asked, reminding Taehyung of the fight they had just yesterday with this idiot at their college. "3pm", Taehyung replied shortly. "We have to go grocery shopping before though, I haven't bought enough food for three-"

"Mhm okay", Jungkook nodded.

"And I think we'll go study for a bit in the library today, I called Jimin, he'll take Taejeon over the afternoon."
Jungkook rolled his eyes, "I'm not going to study on my one day off college."

"Oh sure you will", Taehyung said strictly. "I promised we'll get you back on track and that's what we're doing now. You're not lazing around all day, it's enough now with your attitude all the goddamn time."

"Dude, are you my father or what?!", Jungkook hissed and got up from his chair. "No, but I'm your best friend and I'm taking care of you since you fucked up basically everything since I let you do whatever you wanted", Taehyung explained.

Jungkook pouted a little, "You do realise it's all your fault, right? If you wouldn't have slept with me that night, none of this would've happened. Lyza would still be here, Taejeon probably not as much of a brat and I'd have time to focus on college. You fucked me up, Taehyung. Now stop acting like my father or I'll go to my real father and listen to his dumb rules instead of yours."

Taehyung sighed and got up, "Let's go grocery shopping, yeah?"
He simply ignored Jungkook's behavior which made Taejeon a little confused. "Taehyungie why don't you yell back? Mommy always does when Daddy is meanie!"

"That's not who he is, Taejeonie. Your Daddy is just having a real bad time, y'know? Yelling at someone never helps."
He then grabbed the kid after he finished his food and helped him put his shoes on while Jungkook stilled and felt dumbfounded because his snapping didn't get him anywhere.

"Taehyung", he then grumbled. "Can we buy ice cream", he asked in a very serious voice while he put his jacket on. Taehyung nodded, "We're going to the library later, right?"

Jungkook groaned annoyed, "Yeah whatever", he sighed. "It's not like you'd give me a choice."

"Then we'll buy any ice cream you want, Baby", Taehyung winked and Jungkook smiled a little.

Taejeon's mouth fell open. "Wow", he let out surprised. "Taehyungie really best! Daddy is not meanie anymore!"

Taehyung nodded proudly, "I've known him since forever, I know how to deal with his shit", he hummed and glanced at Jungkook who stood at the front door, completely pissed off but he stayed silent and calm now, not snapping at anyone.

"Shit", Taejeon repeated, laying down his chin on Taehyung's shoulders. "Daddy shit."

"Taejeon, you know how to form proper sentences, so do it", Taehyung sighed quietly, took his car keys and then walked out with his boys. "Taejeon doesn't want", the kid grinned and then looked at Jungkook. "Daddy!", he cried out but Jungkook only gave him an annoyed glare. "What?"