seven

Jungkook woke up by Taehyung nuzzling his cold nose into his neck, he was still asleep, humming something peacefully. Usually Jungkook would've turned around in his hug, would've looked at him and enjoyed this view. But right now? With all the memories shooting back into his brain, causing his stomach to take a turn and his heart speed up thanks to his growing anxiety -, well there was no way he'd enjoy this. Instead he immediately got up, tried not to wake Taehyung up and grabbed his things.

"Shit", he cursed once he felt pain in his back, reaching until his ass which literally felt teared apart. Jungkook let out a sigh, disgusted by himself and then put his stuff on and rushed out of the apartment without telling Taehyung even goodbye.

Like a random one night-stand, that's exactly how he felt right now. Couldn't even say goodbye, get a kiss and maybe have breakfast together. Fuck why was he even thinking of that? He literally got fucked by a boy last night, and not any boy. No, by his best friend. And it felt so freakin' good, Jungkook got embarrassed even thinking of it while he limped along the street, rushing towards home.

The way wasn't long, luckily. Once he reached the front door he breathed in deeply, swearing to himself that something like this would never ever happen again and then unlocked the door and walked in.

Taejeon sat on the floor, legs spread and building a tower between them with some legos while his mother sat on the couch, reading a book. "Oh. You stayed overnight?", she asked snappy. Jungkook hummed something in return which wasn't understandable at all and then sat down next to her, staying quiet.
"Where did you sleep?", she asked. Jealousy swinging along in her voice, as if she'd knew. "Taehyung's", Jungkook shrugged and then looked at Taejeon. He pointed on his lap and the little one immediately hopped up there, squeaking happily. "God, I missed you", Jungkook gave Taejeon a kiss on his small nose, hugging his kid lovingly. Lyza only glared at him with a saddened expression. She never got told that he missed her. It was always about their son.

"So, theoretically I missed you too", Taejeon started, pinching Jungkook's chest cheekily. "Practically I didn't. Jimin's cooler than you'll ever be", Taejeon smiled innocently and stuck his tongue out. "Oho", Jungkook laughed amused.

"Actually, I will put you two up for adoption", Taejeon then explained. His parents wondered for a second why he spoke such a proper english today, not even doing dumb mistakes as usually. "I have new parents", he nodded excited.

"Oh you have?", Jungkook asked. "Who would want you as their kid besides Mommy and I, hm?", he teased. Taejeon screamed. Then punched Jungkook's shoulder and looked at him angered. "Everyone. Ask Hobiii and Jiminiee!!", he squeaked out. "Oh and Yoongi", he grinned brightly.
"They're the best."

Jungkook looked confused. Yoongi? Wasn't that the barkeeper he just met yesterday-
He pushed the thought aside, only being reminded of the stupid thing he did. "Daddy?", Taejeon asked now, hyperactive as always and unable to keep quiet for two seconds.

"I also think I'll move out. I'll be 6 soon."

Now Lyza and Jungkook only laughed and ruffled their kid's hair. "Where do you wanna move?", "France!!", Taejeon explained firmly. "Oh, already leaving the country?", Jungkook asked amused. The kid nodded.

Their bickering talks continued for a while until it got quiet, finally. Lyza returned to reading her book while Jungkook and Taejeon watched an action movie for kids. Well, Jungkook did. Taejeon was busy playing with his daddy's shirt. Until he suddenly gasped, "Oh my gosh!! DADDY! Are you dying?", he squealed, tears filling his eyes as he pulled down Jungkook's collar.

Both, Lyza and Kook got confused, "What are you talking about?", Jungkook asked and then froze.
Taejeon pointed on all the small hickeys along his collarbones, lips starting to tremble. "I don't want Daddy to die", he sobbed, covering his head in Jungkook's shoulders.
Jungkook was still frozen.

The first one to break the silence was Lyza, "Taejeon, that's only some mosquito bites. Go into your room, Mommy will take care of Daddy", she said, lips pressed together and her face blank.
Taejeon nodded, jumped down on the floor and then waddled into his room.

Silence again, for two minutes that felt like two hours.

"You wanna explain?", she only asked, cold. Jungkook shook his head, "Not really."

"Who is it? Which slut did you fuck to get rid of your annoying girlfriend, hm? It's for sure as hell not Taehyung. Where did you sleep?", she asked, voice getting angrier with every word. But Jungkook stayed silent, "It's not what it looks like."

"Oh, so what is it then?"

"Was a game-", Jungkook mumbled under his breath, avoiding her eyes. "Tell me where you slept", she said, full of disappointment. Jungkook shrugged only, "At Taehyung's, as I said." He didn't even lie about that part. "Oh, c'mon Jungkook. At least don't lie again. I'm quite sure you got mad after our fight and tried to forget about me with too much alcohol and some other bitch. At least you smell like a mix of vodka and cum", she said, scrunching her nose in disgust.

Jungkook sighed. Of course he did smell like that, maybe because he still had no shower after he was practically covered in his and Tae's cum after being two dumb drunk fucks. "I don't remember, Lyza. But I didn't stay there, I slept at Tae's. Ask him if you don't believe me", he said lowly. Lyza laughed bitterly, "Yeah as if he'd tell me."

Hopefully not, huh. Jungkook's shoulders dropped and he simply kept looking down. "Hope it was worth it, Jungkook", she said and then turned away from him, facing the other direction to hide her tears. God, Jungkook never felt worse, all he ever wanted was to be a good man. He wanted to be a good father and a good boyfriend, but actually he always fucked it up.
This night shouldn't have happened and he knew that, yet he didn't want to make it unhappen. As disgusting he felt now, he still never had better sex in his life before and he couldn't get his mind off Taehyung slowly thrusting into him while kissing him as if he'd kiss a princess. Jungkook loved to be treated like Taehyung treated him last night.

With a sigh, Jungkook leaned back in the couch and allowed himself to drown in his own thoughts for a while, loving to remember Taehyung's touch, his kisses, his cock.
"Are you-", Lyza suddenly said, staring on his pants. "You're seriously getting hard and think about--- while your girlfriend's crying!", she yelled out, and wiped her tears away. Jungkook quickly covered the bulge which formed itself down there with a pillow and then gulped.

"Just thought about how good our make-up sex would be after a fight like this---"