two

"PerSonA, whO the hell AM I"

"Shut up Tae, I'm really trying to study, oh my god", Jungkook let his head fall on the table, letting out a deep breath. It was summer break, or well, the end of it. They had to prepare for the last few exams before the next semester was about to begin. Everyone had exams going on, but Taehyung couldn't care less over college. He never studied, he never got anything better than a D on anything but he still made it through every semester thanks to his parents who literally paid the principal not to let their son fail his classes.

"I'm practicing for my rapper's career", Taehyung pouted while he kept messaging some dudes from the football team to help him organize some weed for the party on Friday.
"You can't rap, give it up", Jungkook grumbled, still head pressed against the table. He was currently trying to understand some maths problem which was unsolvable in his opinion. Math was bullshit.

Taehyung pouted even more at Jungkook's mean accusation.
"You need sex, you start to be really unfriendly and imbalanced with your emotions", Taehyung analyzed his best friend's behavior.
"Funny Tae, funny." Jungkook looked up and shot him a death glare. "She's not sleeping with me because we fight on a daily basis thanks to you dumbass."

"I jUsT wAnNa gO, I juSt wAnNa FLY", Taehyung kept on rapping instead of giving a proper answer to his best friend.
Usually, Jungkook would just smile at his dorky personality and go back to his studying, but today he couldn't stand Taehyung's careless attitude. Sometimes he really envied him, he had it all, rich parents which allowed him to be horrible in school, he didn't had to worry about a girlfriend and a child at home and could basically do whatever he wanted. "What-", Taehyung asked a little scared when he realised that Jungkook kept staring at him with his mouth open as if he would be deep in thoughts.

"Nothing, just be quiet. Some of us can't afford bad grades y'know", Jungkook hummed and focused back on his book.

Taehyung gulped, watched his best friend for a while and then got up and get behind his chair. "Ouh ggukie. It's okay", he said softly and started massaging his neck and shoulders. "You always do great in your exams, don't be so caught up in this." Jungkook mumbled something which wasn't understandable at all and leaned his head back, against Taehyung's stomach which was behind him.
It really relaxed him a little.

"No I don't understand shit and Taejeon keeps becoming such a weird kid and I feel like I'm doing everything wrong. And now Lyza is mad at me because you want to go to this stupid party and I can't stand her anymore. Ugh." Jungkook blabbered out all his worries and covered his head which was hurting after all the thinking he had to do lately. "Yeah, Taejeon really is a weird kid", Taehyung agreed after a while. His hands slided through the younger's brown hair, stroking his head softly. "Tae", Jungkook groaned, could he focus on the important stuff for once?

"You need sex."

"I don't", Jungkook argued.

"We'll get you some hot chick on Friday, I promise. Just forget about your problems for once", Taehyung suggested and leaned down to give him a kiss on the top of his head. "Could you stop being so fucking gay lately?!", Jungkook snapped and pulled away.
Taehyung made him feel uncomfortable with all this closeness suddenly. They had always been close and touchy, in a brotherly way of course. But since Jungkook's relationship went downhill, he got extremely uncomfortable with touching, tensed up at every single finger that Taehyung laid on him and felt weird emotions coming up.

Taehyung glared at him annoyed, but only let go when he saw a kid from afar watching them.
It wasn't exactly a kid, in fact he was older than both of them and he was for sure the biggest nerd out there. "Oh my gosh, this fag is watching us", Taehyung breathed out, balled his fists and walked over to him. Jungkook quickly got up, straightened his clothes and followed his best friend.

"Yo", Taehyung snapped at the boy who was busy cleaning his glasses now, trying his best to avoid Jungkook and Taehyung's eyes. "What you're staring at, huh?", Tae grumbled and smacked his forehead. "Don't you have some dicks to suck, hm?", Jungkook joined in, deathstaring the purple haired boy. "I-I am studying, n-not watching you", he explained firmly. "Sure. Where's your ugly ass boyfriend, hm? Bet he doesn't like you staring at other dudes", Jungkook hummed.

"Jin's in the bathroom, h-he'll be back soon", the boy looked down and gulped. He knew he went too far with looking at them.

Since highschool those two mocked him. They found him making out with this other kid named Jin in the bathroom once and told the whole school about it. Since then Jin and Namjoon were basically a joke to every student. The school was pretty much homophobic and it wasn't that easy to come out there. Especially not when the two most famous dudes there outed them without even asking.

Taehyung grabbed Namjoon's glasses and broke them in the middle. "Ouh oops sorry", he chuckled and threw the glasses on the floor.
"Next time you better watch some gay porn instead of us", Jungkook groaned.

"Uh- isn't that the same?", a voice appeared behind their backs and there was Jin. Broad shoulders, tall as fuck and looking handsome as usually. Well, Tae and Kook didn't mess with him that much, Namjoon was their more beloved one to bully.

"Shut up", Jungkook snapped.
"We're far from gay", Taehyung agreed and rolled his eyes. "Stop being problematic, get your boyfriend and leave", Taehyung grumbled towards the older.
"The only problematic ones are you two with your homophobia. C'mon it's the 21st century", Jin chuckled slightly and walked over to Namjoon, kissing his forehead softly. "Let's go fix your glasses, babe", he said softly, grabbed him by his hand and then they left the library together, Jin leading the way for his kinda blind boyfriend.

Jungkook and Taehyung were left behind, kinda unsatisfied but at the same time even angrier than before.
"Why do you have to massage me in public? That looked fucking gay", Jungkook snapped and pinched Taehyung's arm. "You've been stressed and I was relaxing you a bit, calm down", Taehyung rolled his eyes, not seeing the problem at all.

"Next time you better relax me with a blowjob", Jungkook grumbled, kidding.

"That's gay", Taehyung gasped.

"I'm kidding, dumbass."

───┄ °❀

"Oh, are you the parents of Taejeon?!", a woman asked softly and tapped on Jungkook's shoulders. "O-oh n-no no only me!", he quickly said but Taehyung chuckled. "Yeah, we are. Taejeon's a sweet lil babie huh?", Taehyung joined in and smiled at the woman lovingly.

"Yeah, actually I wanted to ask if you could talk to him-- my son often tells me Taejeon is touching his butt and he doesn't like it. I'd appreciate it if you-- I mean he probably sees it at home.. it's probably not easy with gay parents--"
Taehyung bursted out in laughter at this and shook his head. "We're not gay."

"Oh! Oh my god, I'm so sorry for assuming that!!" The woman blushed, covered her cheeks and then turned around to run away. Jungkook stood there, dumbfounded. "I honestly hate my life."
Taehyung was about to say something but he couldn't since a small kiddo came running out of the kindergarden, almost tripping over his own feet once he saw Taehyung and speeded up. "Daddy!!", he squeaked and ran into Taehyung's arms, hugging him tightly. "Babyboy", Taehyung hummed and kissed the boy's cheek.

"Disgusting", Jungkook shook his head, turned around and walked towards the car. "Stop giving my son sexual nicknames."

"It's only sexual if I call someone my age babyboy", Taehyung argued while Taejeon listened closely and nodded for no reason at all. "Can we get McDonalds!"
"No", Jungkook said strictly but Taehyung winked a Taejeon, nodded and smirked. "Of course kiddo."

Taejeon started screaming in happiness, hopped on his child seat and even put the seatbelt on by himself. "I want eleven burgers", Taejeon decided but got ignored by the boys. Taehyung sat down next to Jungkook and looked at him worriedly. He seemed so stressed out.
"What's the time?", Jungkook asked. Tae glanced at his phone, "2:30pm", he answered. Kook let out a sigh. "Great. We were supposed to pick Jimin up right now."

"God, he's old enough he can wait for 10 minutes, chill babe."

"Did you just call me babe-"

Taehyung gulped. "No."

"Baaaaabeee", Taejeon screamed from behind. "Aw BABE."

"Shut up, Taejeon", Jungkook and Taehyung grumbled.