Epilogue.

IM NOT GOOD WITH EPILOGUES. SO I AM REALLY SORRY IF ITS REALLY BAD!!!

8th September.

I think because we were both stubborn, it took a lot longer for us to confess the I love you's.

After everything that went down in May, Zayn and I had finally called it official about two weeks later and since then, we hadn't had a single problem with our relationship.

We had a few fights here in there, but I guess that was normal for the both of us of course.

We use to fight all the time before we started dating, so how is that any different now?

I always saw Zayn as just a person who was so shut off with his emotions but he was the complete opposite it to what I expected.

He was quite a romantic and it made me fall in love with him even further as his loving side unravelled before me.

The distance is probably the worst thing. I miss him all the time but when I see him again, it makes everything worth it again.

After every show, he'd face time me or skype it call, anything that involved hearing each other's voices. Now that the WWA tour is finally over, Zayns is home and I'm back at work with Lou.

"Savir."

And yes, the asshole still calls me Savir.

I turn to Zayn in confusion as Lou hands me the make up brush.

"What time do you finish?"

"She's finishing at 7." Lou answers for me.

Zayn sighs annoyed and rolls his eyes. "It's our anniversary Lou, give her to me for once."

I pout as I look at her and she rolls her eyes. "Fine. Go on!"

I pull her into a hug and she shakes her head as I leave a kiss against Luxs cheek who's happily eating her food.

"Hi uncle Zayn!" Lux smiles as she waves to him.

Zayn smiles and bends down. "Can I have a kiss?" he pouts at her and she smiles before pouting her small little lips and kissing Zayns stubbly cheek.

"Owch!" Lux covers her mouth and widens her gaze. "Uncle Zayn hurt me."

"Aw! Uncle Zayn's prickles hurt you?" I smile at Lux and she nods.

"Pwickles!"

Zayn laughs and smiles at lux before leaving a kiss against her chubby cheeks.

I stand finally after waving goodbye to lux.

Zayn holds an arm out as the other holds my stuff. Bending down, he wraps his arm around my waist and kisses me.

I smile up at him as he pulls away.

"What time did you start? I didn't even feel you leave this morning." He frowns as he intertwined our hands when we begin to walk out.

"Started at 6." I yawn. "Bye Lou!"

"Bye Maddie." She waves back before bending down to Lux.

"6 till 7?" Zayn gapes.

"She was joking." I giggle and he smiles down at me. "I was finishing in an hour but because I worked over time yesterday, she's been giving me a lot of breaks."

"Well, I don't think you need to work to be honest. I can make the money while you cook my food." Zayn teases and I push him away.

"Rude." I tease back and he chuckles before pulling me into another kiss.