Chapter 10 - Rude.

11:23AM

Zayn had returned with movies that would take up days to watch all of them, along with goodies. Lots and lots of junk food that made me wonder how fat Im going to be at the end of today.

He threw a popcorn in the air and as he tried to catch with his mouth, I smacked it away.

"Rejected!" I grin and he rolls his eyes.

"Weirdo." He murmurs teasingly as he throws a popcorn at my nose.

"Can we change the movie? This is kind of boring." I sigh.

He breathes in relief. "Oh thank god. Um-" Zayn reaches over the side of the bed to pick up a handful of DVDs.

"You pick."

I frown and perk my lips together to the side. "Um what about clueless-"

"No!" Zayn shakes his head and I chuckle.

"I'm kidding. Thor?"

Zayn thinks about it. "What about Troy? I haven't seen that movie in a while and you said before this one, you hadn't watched it in a while as well?"

I frown. Brad Pitt in this movie though. I almost drool thinking about it.

"Yes put it on." I say eagerly and sit up, tugging the bed cover up to my body.

Zayn looks back at me and shakes his head, a small smile on his face.

"What?" I frown confused.

"You look cute all snuggled up." He comments standing back up to lay down on the bed again.

"It's cold." I pout and also hint.

He stretches his long body out and places his hands behind his head after a throaty sigh.

"Yeah it is pretty cold." Zayn comments.

Yeah, so hold me.

"Mhmm." I nod silently as the menu comes up. Zayn presses play and finally decides to join me under the covers.

I curl my legs up so I gain at least some warmth but it doesn't help until I feel Zayn pulling me closer.

He gasps. "Jesus Savir your are feet cold."

"Sorry." I murmur as I snuggle myself closer to him. "You're so warm."

He chuckles and pulls me closer. "Peanut?"

He offers me some peanuts from the packet and I shake my head as he shrugs and continues to eat them.

I can hear the crunch and the sound of everything happening in his body as I press my ear to his bare skinned chest.

How can he be shirtless in this cold?!

He smells of Melissa and sex.

I don't like it. It makes me squirm.

"Keep still Savir."

"Sorry." I shake my head.

...

Sex scenes.

I don't know why but they're always awkward. Unless you're in the mood.

Especially if I'm in the same room as Zayn and his arm is lazily placed around me. I bite my lip and he clears his throat.

"Awkward." Zayn murmurs in an American accent.

I shake my head and giggle into his chest.

I pull away from him and sit up to chew on a candy bar and he sits up to me.