Chapter 3 - Rules.

14 April

8:09AM

I woke up this morning feeling fresh and revitalized.

I was an early riser, so waking up early was normal.

I turned the tv on that looked like it hasn't been used in days.

Nothing new was mentioned on the news so I flicked to the movies.

Still nothing.

I sighed and called Jake, only to be answered by voice mail. He must still be angry at me.

He's worse than a chick sometimes, I swear.

I sighed loudly as I threw my phone on the couch and walked into the kitchen to make myself a cup of tea.

The kettle roared to life, echoing through the silent kitchen. I never ate breakfast in the morning, so I didn't bother making anything to eat.

I fixed myself a glass of water as I waited for the jug to boil. I played with the picture frames that was laid perfectly- thanks to me- by the fruit bowl.

I threw both pictures of Katherine in the bin, leaving a mental note to self to tell Zayn about it in case he goes nuts.

"Savir!? Would it kill you to be quiet in the morning?!" I saw Zayn from the corner of my eyes.

My body jerked and I realized he had given me a fright from the remaining tingles still running through my body.

"Jesus don't sneak up on me like that!"

"Can you keep it down its fucking early." Zayn said annoyed.

He rubbed his face vigorously as I looked at him annoyed.

"Its only 8 in the morning. Can you put a shirt on. I might go blind." I joked back sarcastically.

He didn't say anything he just glared at me and got himself a drink of water.

"You're running out of tea bags." I said over my shoulder as I looked around in the pantry above my head.

"Stop having so much tea parties then. Be normal, or is that hard for you?" He sipped on his drink and tipped the rest of the remaining liquid down the sink. "Where are the photo's?" Zayn questioned, voice turning stern.

"What photos?" I questioned, knowing exactly what he was talking about.

"The one's right here next to the fruit bowl. Where'd they go?" Zayn looked at me, frown becoming deeper.

I never thought his frown could deepen that low. Wow.

"I threw them away." I walked over to the bin, opened the lid and pointed at the photos that were laid perfectly in the trash where they belong.

He slowly walked towards me, a face of concern.

Peeking down slightly, Zayn grabbed the photos and looked at me again.

"Why'd you throw these away?" Without hesitating, I snatched the photos off him and pointed them to his face.

"You don't need these photo's of her!"

"Yes I do!"

"No you don't Zayn."His glare for once actually scared me, making me slightly let my guard down.

He took advantage of it too and didn't hesitate to grab the photos off me.

"Fuck you!" He walked back down into the hallway and down to his room. "Don't bother me!" He called. "and keep it down out there I'm trying to sleep." He added before I heard the door slam shut.