~Chapter 11~

Warning: There's gonna be a little bit of sin!!⚠️⚠️⚠️ ONLY A LITTLE BIT! 🥵😅 But that doesn't mean you shouldn't get you holy water ready! 💦
_________________________________________________
__________

"Anything?", he asked. Marinette slouched her shoulders and nodded. Chat looked down towards the trapdoor, "are your parents home?"

The ravenette shook her head, "no..."

He then looked down at his knife, then back at Marinette. "Then can you do me a favor and stay still, I wanna make this quick and painless for you."

He put the knife against her neck, and smirked.

Marinette looked straight into his eyes, the eyes of a heartless criminal, while her eyes were filled with fear and anxiety.

She gently cupped his face in her hands, why
do I have the urge to...

(⚠️Ok y'all listen, there's going to be a little bit of sin, A LITTLE! 😓⚠️)

The ravenette gently pressed her lips against Chat's. His eyes opened wide in shock, but passionately kissed her back anyways.

He slowly moved the knife away from her neck then wrapped his hands around her waist. He licked her bottom lip for permission, which she allowed.

Marinette wrapped her arms around his neck as he picked her up, while exploring her mouth. She opened one eye, to make sure that he wasn't still holding the knife, luckily he left it on her computer's desk. Phew.

They later parted for air, Chat then threw the ravenette onto the bed, noticing that she was still wrapped in her towel. Attempted to take it off, he growled a bit.

He got on top of her and continued their make-out session. Marinette dug her fingers through his messy gold locks, making his hair ever more messier.

*Ring! Ring!* They both immediately stopped when they heard the ringing, it was coming from Chat's baton. He looked to see who was calling him, 'Volpina'.

The black cat scoffed, and declined the call. "Who is it?", asked the ravenette. "No one, now, back to us", he smirked.

Marinette blushed a bit and smiled, "naughty kitty."

Instead of kissing her soft lips again, Cat noir started giving kisses on her jawline, then onto her neck. "C-Chat, ah...", she moaned.

This made the black cat turn on even more, he smirked and continued, then he took her towel off and threw it onto the floor. Leaving more hickeys down her body.

375 words. I'm not writing more, y'all probably already know what they did for the rest of the night so I don't need to write the whole thing down.

Ik this was a short chapter, sorry not sorry I'm just not continuing this🤗 But there will be a few more scenes like this throughout the story, and ohhh gosh I need holy water rn.

FYI, they used protection so no need to panic! 😁

Comments: ?
Questions: ?
Vote: ?