~Chapter 1~

Author's note: in this writing, are thoughts on what the characters are thinking, so pretty much your telepathic now 😊. In this writing, are just my comments or thoughts that you will see in a few chapters (Sorry for wasting your time)
Enjoy! ——————————————————-
———————————————
————————

*Tap, tap, tap* That was all that could ever be heard throughout the room. It was very quiet, quietly awkward. The blonde boy stopped tapping his pencil against his desk knowing that it kept distracting him. He dug his fingers through his gold locks, messing up his hair, feeling a bit frustrated.

A small strange black cat creature sat by him, devouring a piece of Camembert like he hasn't ate in weeks. The blonde boy looked over to the cat, glaring at him. "Argh, Plagg! Would it kill you to at least chew a bit more quieter!"

The small cat, so called 'Plagg' , stuck his tongue out at him, "just because your my owner, doesn't mean you get to tell me how to eat!" The blonde boy rolled his eyes, turning his chair away from the insulting cat. "Whatever", he mumbled.

Plagg watched how much his owner was struggling on his homework, grunting on every question in frustration. He was in no mood to joke around or go around Paris as Cat noir causing mischief. It's already been 2 hours and Plagg's owner still wasn't even close to finishing, wow, time flies by when your eating Camembert, while watching Adrien fail all his assignments, thought the small cat.

A loud knock was then heard on the blonde boy's door, or as he's called, 'Adrien'. "Come in" he sighed. Plagg quickly hid inside his owner's jacket pocket, stuffing a big piece of Camembert into his mouth. Adrien could hear the door knob turning, then hearing the door close. "Adrien, your father demands to see you, immediately", Nathalie said walking into the room.

The blonde boy pushed back his desk chair, and stood. "Why?", he asked, knowing the answer. Ever since he became the most wanted criminal of Paris, all he ever does now is go out, causing trouble with his crew all over the city of Paris, who happen to also be wanted criminals just like him. He'll admit it though, all that time robbing and murdering instead of studying was so worth it. He never felt so capable of having the privilege to do anything he desires. Whenever or however he wants to.

"Your father knows the answer, you can go ask him." Nathalie said interrupting the blonde boy from his thoughts, she sounded more serious this time. "Come with me.", and with that she opened the door once again, walking out the room, expecting Adrien to do the same, but he just stood there motionless. He was afraid of his father, but he somewhat had a big grudge against him too.

"Adrien, are you coming or not?", Nathalie asked impatiently from out the doorway. "Oh, um-yes, sorry." He quickly walked over, catching up with her. They both walked down the stairs in silence, however the sounds of their footsteps echoed throughout the empty mansion. Nathalie turned right where she softly knocked on Gabriel's door.

"You may enter", said a voice from inside, it sounded very harsh. Adrien looked down at Plagg, who was hiding in his pocket, watching every single moment that was happening. "Your so screwed boy", snickered the cat. "shut up Plagg", Adrien replied in a urgent whisper.

Nathalie opened the door, she looked back at the blonde boy, "come inside Adrien, your Father's waiting for you." The blonde nodded and walked inside as Nathalie held the door open for him. Gabriel stood in front of a painting of his wife, she sadly died a few years ago however, it was a hard moment of grief for Adrien, especially for his father.

"Sit down", he instructed, his back still facing his son. Adrien hesitantly sat down on sofa chair that wasn't too far from him. He sat up straight, while fidgeting with his fingers nervously. "You called me Father?", he asked trying to sound like a whimp. Gabriel finally turned around, his eyebrows furrowed. A small frown was shown on his face.

"Yes. We actually have a lot to talk about.", he replied coldly. Adrien leaned back in his chair, "well, can we make this quick? I actually have some homework to finish." Gabriel's eyebrows raised in shock from his son's comment. He growled a bit, "that's no way to talk to your father Adrien! I never raised you to act like this, this is one of the reasons why I called you down here in the first place."

The blonde boy scoffed, "raised me? You were never there for me! Ever since mother died, all you could do was shut me out and not even bother spending time with me!" Adrien's dad stomped his foot against the floor in anger.

"Enough! I don't want to hear it, what I would like to hear though, is why have your grades been going down lately? I mean, this is unacceptable! After all those private classes with Nathalie, you still haven't improved! Adrien, I expect better from you, I know I haven't been the 'perfect dad' you've wanted, but I at least want to know the meaning of this."

Adrien crossed his arms, "I don't know, it's definitely NOT from my insanely overpacked schedule you have Nathalie organize for me!" Gabriel clenched his teeth, "don't give me sass, unless you don't want to end up being grounded. And your sixteen now, you've been doing this for 3 years straight, and you never had bad grades during those years, why now? What's changed?!"

Adrien stayed quiet, unsure what to say back, he opened his mouth to reply to his father, but nothing was said. He looked down at Plagg, who stared up at him from the hesitant boy's pocket. The whole room stayed quiet, all eyes were on Adrien, wondering if he would even reply to his father. Nathalie stood by the doorway, as she watched the famous fashion designer of Paris argue with his own disobedient son.

She felt somewhat bad for Adrien, knowing that this wasn't half of his fault. If only she could reason with Gabriel about this, but she knew she knew he would never agree with it. Adrien's father folded his hands behind his back, he knew his son had nothing to stay, but he did. "You know, I'm starting to think those 'friends' of yours are starting to become a bad influence on you."

The blonde boy looked up, digging his fingers in the arms of the sofa chair. Oh, now he's bringing my friends into this? Now he's crossed the line.

1121 words.
Comments: ?
Questions: ?
Vote: ?