~Chapter 6~

Four limos parked in front of a High school, the first limo's door opened, a blonde boy crawled out while carrying a gray satchel bag over his shoulder. He slammed the door shut behind him. His father's assistant, rolled down her seat's window, "have a great first day Adrien."

The blonde boy looked back, "thanks Nathalie."

She nodded and signaled the driver to drive them back home. The limo drove away, leaving the other three vehicles at the front. The limo that was behind Adrien's, opened up, revealing one of his friends, Nino.

"Hey bro", he greeted. "Hey", replied Adrien giving him a fist bump. The last two limo's crawled out two girls.

"Hey Adrikins!!", yelled Chloe, running towards him. Crap, thought the blonde boy. Lila caught up with the blondie greeting them, while Chloe snuggled Adrien's arm.

The blonde boy yanked his arm away from her, "don't touch me", he said harshly. Chloe slightly nodded, feeling embarrassed.

Nino looked up at the school, "we should all head in before the bell rings, I don't want to be late on my first day." They all nodded and walked inside.

"MARINETTE! MARINETTE!", yelled the ravenette's friend. "What is it this time?", sighed the pigtailed girl as she closed her locker. Alya grabbed her bestie from her shoulders and started shaking her like crazy.

"There are going to be FOUR new students coming in today!! Haven't you heard!?", asked the ombré.

Marinette shrugged, "Alya we always get new students all the time, it's really no big deal."

The ombré sighed, "haven't you heard WHO exactly are the 4 new students? (Marinette shakes her head) Adrien Agreste, Nino Lahiffe, Chloe Bourgeois, and Lila Rossi!!", squealed Alya.

"....who are they exactly?", asked the ravenette.

Alya smacked her forehead with her hand, then gave her friend the 'are you serious?' face. The ombré cleared her throat, "Adrien Agreste is the son of the most richest, and famous fashion designer of Paris known as Gabriel Agreste. Lila Rossi is the daughter of one of the most famous actors and Nino Lahiffe is the son of the most richest movie director out of all of Paris!

And Chloe Bourgeois, the daughter of the     mayor, André Bourgeois!"

Marinette blinked a few times, trying to process every single word Alya has just told her. That's when it hit her.

"wHaT!? AND THEY'RE ALL COMING TO OUR SCHOOL!? (Alya nodded) B-BUT I THOUGHT THEY WENT TO A PRIVATE SCHOOL OR HAD PRIVATE CLASSES OR SOMETHING!!?"

The ombré put her hand over her dramatic friend's shoulder. "Hey, it's gonna be ok. I don't think they'll be that bad."

The ravenette nodded, "yea, I guess we should at least give them a chance. I just hope I don't look like an idiot in front of them."

Everyone gasped looking to their left, the two friends noticed this and gasped too.

Four students stood at the front entrance of the school with the doors wide open. All four of them walked towards a bench that was close to them, feeling intensely awkward.

Everyone watched their every moment, the whole courtyard was silent. Chloe noticed this and glared at all of them, "ugh, what are you wannabes looking at, huh?" Everyone quickly looked away, whispering to each other, exchanging shocked faces to one and another.

Adrien, Nino, and Lila sat down on the bench, while Chloe did the opposite. "What is this!? It looks so...so cheap!!" Nino sighed putting on his AirPods, "here we go again", he mumbled.

Lila furrowed her eyebrows at her, "it's called a 'bench' you dumbf*ck, ever heard of it?" The blondie crossed her arms, "well whatever it is, I don't like it and I'm definitely NOT sitting on wood! It's ridiculous, utterly ridiculously!!"

She stomped her foot against the ground, "I'm calling daddy!" Adrien clenched his teeth in anger, he got up from the bench and grabbed her wrist. He yanked her towards him, so they would be facing each other.

"Deal with it, cause this is where you'll be sitting in everyday. Understand b*tch?"

Chloe yanked her arm away from him and nodded. "Fine, whatever."

Marinette watched everything that happened, but couldn't hear what Adrien said to Chloe, but she could tell the blondie looked really upset from what he said.

"Geez, is she that spoiled?", asked Alya. The ravenette shrugged, "maybe we should go get our materials for our next class." The ombré nodded and they headed toward their lockers.

Adrien stood up, putting his phone away. "Where are you going?", asked Nino. "I have history next, so I have to go get my books." Nino nodded, while Lila went after him.

Marinette walked down three rows of lockers from Alya's. The ombré had math, while the ravenette had history. Marinette opened her locker, taking out a few notebooks making sure she had everything ready for history class.

"You have history too, huh?", asked a voice next to her. The pigtailed girl looked to her left and saw it was one of the new students, he was about a head taller than her, his blonde hair brushed back, emerald green eyes, he wore a white denim jacket, a black shirt with colorful stripes on it, blue jeans, orange colored vans, and a gray satchel bag hanged over his shoulder.

Marinette nodded, "yes, and you must too right?" He nodded back, slightly frowning. "Is something wrong?", she worriedly asked. Looking straight into his eyes.

Adrien's POV
"Is something wrong?" She looked up at me with her crystal clear eyes, her blue-bell eyes looking so innocent, worried, and beautiful. I blushed a bit and bit my lip. Man, it's hard to stay mad at her, I'm already falling for her again.

"It's just my first time in a real public school, so I'm a bit nervous", I replied, rubbing the back of my neck. Marinette softly smiled at me, "everyone here isn't so bad once you get to know them, I'm sure you'll do just fine."

I smile back, "you must have a lot of friends?" She crossed her arms and smirked, "and you must have a lot of money?", she giggled.

Wow, even her giggle was cute. Her lips, looked so soft and plumbed.

Marinette noticed how I kept staring at her, looking hypnotized. "Are..you ok?", she asked.

I quickly looked away, escaping from the trance I was in. "Yea.."
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Lila followed the blonde boy to his locker, meaning to tell him something, but then noticed 'her' again. Her again?? Argh.

She hid behind the lockers, hearing every single word they've said. She looked over at them, and noticed Adrien was blushing, while looking at Marinette.

As if he was thinking about attempting to kiss her, but he didn't however. Hearing the ravenette giggle made her growl, maybe even want to throw up.

Trixx poked her head through her owner's pocket, sensing negative vibes from her. "Eh-Lila, maybe we should go, besides Adrien said he's over her-"

"Shut up Trixx!", whispered-yelled Lila, "he never said that, I tried convincing him..looks like it didn't work", she sighed.

"What are you going to do now?", asked the kwami. Lila looked up, thinking.

"I'll wait for now Trixx, let's just go to class."

1211 words.

School ends next week on Wednesday I'm so excited!!! YAY 😁😁 I also have a field trip tomorrow and I'm still awake (10:30) 👌😉 I'm publishing two chapters since I might not be active for the next 3 days.🤧

Comments: ?
Questions: ?
Vote: ?