~Chapter 19~

"Please..let me go", she sobbed.

Marinette raised her head up, looking into the fox's eyes, wishing she would just do her one simple favor she requested.

"Hmm, I'm not sure if that's a good idea", replied the fox. She sat in front of the ravenette with her legs crossed, while sharpening her knife still covered in Chat's blood.

Marinette let out a tiny whimper. You sicko.

She was a mess, strands of hair sticked out from her misshapen pigtails, her eyes drooped, her clothes all wrinkly, dried up tears salted her delicate pale skin. What more could she want from me? She already killed the love of my life right in front of me, well, at least I think I love him.

She just wanted to feel his arms wrap around her cold body and have him tell her that 'everything is gonna be ok'. If he was still here that is.

"There's barely any people out here, that sucks. Guess we'll have to wait another day till I can set my plan into motion. But hey, at least you won't be alone tonight or for the next few days to be exact", shrugged Volpina.

The pigtailed girl lowered her head, not daring to reply to her kidnapper. What's so important that she's planning that it must wait?

"Fine, Ignore me all you want, but I won't take part in any of you pity", scoffed the fox.
________________________________

"It's...you. YOU know where our daughter is?! Is this some kind of joke!?", questioned Tom.

"No, I just need to see Marinette", demanded the black cat.

"Oh, we thought you knew where she was", frowned Sabine, looking into his eyes.

"Isn't she here..?", asked Chat noir, pointing upstairs to her room.

"...she was here...but-ugh, it doesn't even matter anyways, she's not here, or do I believe we'll ever find her again. We never should've let you in, not someone like you. I can't believe we actually trusted you. If we were to know it was you, then we would've NEVER let you in. Not a disgusting criminal like you", hissed Tom's wife.

"Sabine calm down", her husband gently put his hand on her shoulder, slightly gripping it.

"So she's not here? Is that it? I came all this way for nothing?! To come here and just get insulted?", huffed Chat.

"Oh please, as if insults are enough to bring the most wanted and dangerous criminal of Paris down", Sabine said sarcastically, waving her hands dramatically in the air.

"Just please leave, if you haven't heard nothing of Marinette then just go. We don't want any trouble, not anymore." Tom walked towards the door, waiting for the black cat to leave.

Chat noir nodded, "I understand." He turned away from the couple and walked out through the doorway.

Tom shut the door behind him, never has he ever seen such a ruthless criminal look and sound so miserable. "Maybe, we were a bit harsh on him honey, I mean, he just wanted to see Marinette."

"He raped her. Nothing or no one is gonna change that. She's gone because of him, we lost her because of him, the whole city of Paris is forced to stay locked up in their homes because of HIM. So what if we were being harsh on him, he deserves it anyways", huffed Sabine.

"What if were wrong? What if he didn't rape her? What if Marinette just said that, to..get him in trouble, so she wouldn't have to face us about what they did last night?" asked her husband.

"...Marinette would never do such actions." Sabine got on her knees and covered her face with her hands. "She wouldn't...I know she would never lie to us."

Tom kneeled down besides her, "your lying to yourself knowing that's not the truth Sabine. Marinette can't always be honest with us, nor can we be. Cat noir may not be a hero, but..he's someone we can rely on at least. At least show him some respect."

His wife nodded, not removing her hands away from her face, but instead soaking them with her tears. He gently wrapped his arms around her body, letting her weight collapse onto his.

"I promise he'll find her", he whispered into her ear, causing her sobs to quiet down a bit.

Sabine hesitantly nodded, "..r-right."
__________________________________________ ______________

"Hm, looks like he actually did escape, it's not quite surprising though. This is the Cat noir we're talking about", she smiled.

"But then again, he's still weak. Has no weapon, and lost his team, lost his place as leader too."

She looked up into the deep dark sky, only lighted by tiny bright specks, including the bright glowing crescent that stood out the most.

"If what they say is true, that whatever I wish of what I desire most, comes with an unfortunate price. Then I'll do whatever it takes, even if it means I'm risking everything and everyone in my life. I just want him..to love me..with all his heart...and no one else", frowned the fox.

I want him to know that I'm the only girl he'll ever love. That I'm the only girl who'll spend her whole life in his arms, and maybe, in the future. We'll get married, buy a house, and if it's possible, maybe even have our own kids.

She smiled to herself again, and closed her eyes

But I just need to get the ladybug and black cat miraculous, then, and only then, will Adrien finally love me, and all my no, our dreams can come true, but I just need to get rid of that baker girl first, when she's out the picture, Adrien will only have eyes for me once I make my wish.

I don't care how much I'm risking or who, I just want him to be mine and only MINE.

Volpina got up and looked down where she previously saw the black cat. He's not here. Hmm, probably searching for that baker girl somewhere else, oh well.

The fox leaped away, knowing that her miraculous was running out and she was going to de-transform soon.

She hid behind a chimney, as a bright orange flash surrounded her body. "What was the point of tricking Marinette into thinking you actually killed Cat noir?", asked her kwami.

"I just did it for fun Trixx. At least she'll be suffering for the next few days, mentally of course", cackled the teen.

"Damn. Well ok", mumbled the orange kwami.

"So, your not gonna worry about the others? Chloe and Nino?", asked the small floating fox.

Lila sighed, "I don't give a f*ck about them anyways. I'm only doing this for Adrien."

Her kwami nodded, "yes, of course."

"Eat up and get rest Trixx, tomorrow's gonna be a loooong day", smirked Lila flipping her hair that the small fox.

"Oh god", mumbled the kwami.

1178 words. Hey! I'm sorry I took WAYYY too long to update, I've recently stated watching 7ds and got really addicted that I forgot about my story 😬sorry! 😅 I'll be honest, I cried a few times (literally) and I just love the way how the story goes.

But this doesn't mean my love for miraculous will end, no ma'am miraculous ladybug will always hold a special place in my heart❤️❤️❤️☺️ Kind of rushed through this chapter 🙂

Comments: ?
Questions: ?
Vote?