~Chapter 7~

Marinette usually sat with Nathaniel for history, but because of the new students, Miss Bustier decided they'd change a few seats.

"Adrien, you'll be sitting next to Marinette, and Nathaniel will sit in the back next to Ivan. Chloe will be sitting next to Sabrina, while Rose sits with Juleka in the second row."

"What? No, I want to sit with Adrikins! How dare you I'm gonna call dadd-"

The blonde boy glared at the blondie, "I'm sitting with Marinette and your not going to change that for me, if you keep this attitude up, then you'll become my next victim."

Chloe rolled her eyes and sat down next to her new desk buddy. Why does he care so much about that 'Marinette' girl anyways?

Nathaniel grabbed all his materials and roughly shoved them into his bag. He got up from his desk and stomped away towards the back desk where Ivan was sitting.

Marinette kinda missed having him as her desk buddy, they'd always talk about their drawings or help each other with homework, he always gave Marinette his undivided attention.

Adrien sat down next to the ravenette, "Hey...", he smiled.

Marinette lowered her head, moving a bit farther from him. The blonde boy looked over his shoulder, just to see Nathaniel glaring at him from two desks away. The red head looked away from him, then at the ravenette.

Adrien looked back at the pigtailed girl, he moved a bit closer to her. "Let me guess, you miss tomato head?" The ravenette looked up, "Hey! Don't call him that, he hates being called 'tomato head'."

The blonde boy shrugged, "that's too bad, the name actually suits him."

Marinette furrowed her eyebrows, he wasn't this rude when I first met him, what did Nathaniel ever do to him?! Ugh, what a jerk!

Plagg poked his head through his owner's pocket, "Adrien! Pssss, hey kid!", he whispered-yelled. The blonde boy looked down at him, "what now Plagg?"

The black kwami pointed at his mouth, signaling Adrien that he was hungry. "Camembert, now!"

Adrien rolled his eyes, "I gave you two wheels of cheese this morning, how are you still hungry? I don't have any with me right now, you'll have to wait till we get back home."

Plagg gasped, "how dare you! Now I'm gonna have to starve until we get home? This is animal cruelty, what kind of owner are you!!? I'm going to sue you-"

The blonde boy quickly shoved his kwami under his shirt, Plagg struggled through the fabric and kept yelling at him, but they were muffled screams instead.

Marinette noticed this and curiously looked over, "Adrien, what's under your shirt?" Adrien nervously started sweating, trying to come up with an excuse. He gave her a smug look, "My six pack of course, why? Would you like to see it?"

The ravenette turned red, possibly redder than Nathaniel's hair. "I-uh um n-no thanks-er I mean, maybe we should just pay attention to what the teacher's saying instead."

The blonde boy nodded, "..heh, uh-right."

Plagg huffed, what kind of excuse was that? Even I could do better than that! Wait, what's that..smell! The black kwami poked his head out from Adrien's shirt.

He smelled something freshly baked coming from his owner's desk buddy's purse. It was open, he could see a bunch of fresh baked macaroons inside, waiting to be eaten.

The kwami quickly zoomed inside her purse without anyone noticing him, including Adrien.

"I don't care if it's not cheese, I'm not waiting till school's over." Plagg started demolishing all the macaroons, eating every last bit of crumb that was left over. He ate about six of them, already starting to feel full.

There was one left, but he couldn't keep going. The black kwami instead fell into a deep slumber.
_____________________________________________           _______________

Once class was finally over, everyone quickly started scurrying out of the classrooms to get all their materials for the next classes or to chat with their friends.

Marinette and Adrien stayed quiet the whole class, it was very awkward for the both of them, the ravenette thought that her new desk buddy was acting very weird today. He was definitely not the same sweet boy she met earlier.

Adrien noticed Nino sitting down by the stairs, listening to music as always. The blonde boy decided he'd join and sit with him.

"Oh, hey bro, how was history? I had science, gosh Ms. Mendeleiev was such a b*tch to everyone like she gave us a whole packet of work, well except Lila of course. You know how she's always every teacher's favorite."

The blonde boy nodded, "Chloe wasn't much trouble this time, shockingly...nothing much happened, I guess."

"Arghhh! Look what you did to my outfit Sabrina!! You ruined it, and this was brand new! Do you know how expensive this was? It was more expensive than your house, if you even have one."

Chloe was covered in coffee, from top to bottom. The girl, who's name is apparently 'Sabrina', kept begging the blondie for forgiveness.

Everyone watched as Chloe kept yelling at the innocent girl, they felt bad but were scared to intervene.

Nino and Adrien watched as the helpless girl was being thrown insults at by Chloe.

"I-I'm Sorry Chloe, I didn't mean to spill my coffee all over you, I-I'll replace your clothes o-or get them washed for you?", whimpered Sabrina.

The blondie scoffed, "I don't even want you to touch them, cause I'll just report you to the principal so he can suspend you, FOREVER!"

All of a sudden, someone joined in on their argument. "Chloe enough! Sabrina didn't mean to spill her coffee all over you, it was an accident. You don't need to make a big deal about it, if your so rich, then there shouldn't be no problem with buying new ones", yelled the pigtailed girl.

Marinette?, thought Adrien. "Woah, that chick is standing up for the nerd! Oh man I hope they start fighting!", cheered Nino.

Lila sat down next to them, "Hey boys, what's goin on?" Nino excitedly took off his Aripods, "that chick and Chloe are about to go down!"

Lila frowned and looked over at her. Not her again, she doesn't stand a chance.

1047 words. Hey! I'm back, finallyyyyy. We're getting there, only 4 days left of school😆😆😆😆!!!! I'm only gonna miss like two people 😔

Comments: ?
Questions: ?
Votes: ?