Chapter 3- No Escape

I woke up and I couldn't move. I looked and saw my hands and legs were tied to a chair. I started shouting and I wouldn't stop.

"LET ME GO YOU FREAKING PSYCHOPATHS!!" I screamed as I shook the chair and I fell over.

I hit my head on the floor and groaned in pain, I wondered if I still had my knifes but I couldn't check which sucked. I observed the room and saw that I was infact in a cell. Caged up like an animal I thought. I heard muttering then footsteps coming towards the cell, I looked up as I saw the boy unlocking the cell holding a tray. I was still awkwardly lying on the floor tied onto the chair but I just glared at him. He didn't say anything he just pulled the chair upright and cut the ties off my hands and left the tray. There was a bowl on the tray filled with soup and a glass of water. That idiot left the tray too far away for me to grab and I was really hungry. I checked my pockets to discover that they took my knifes and I cursed under my breath. I check my doc martins for my secret knife and it was still there. I smirked as I took out the knife and cut my legs free. I stood up and my legs were a bit wobbly but I managed. I grabbed the tray and had a feast, but I really wanted to escape this place. I regreted the day I even looked at this place, why did I climb over the fence in the first place? The cell door was locked and I couldn't do anything, There was no window or anything so I was screwed. But I heard footsteps again and this time I clutched my throwing knife in my hand, looked like I was gonna have to kill my way out. The footsteps got closer and closer and the sheriff appeared at the gate, he looked at me with wide eyes but I launched my knife at him. He tried to dodge but the knife lodged itself in his arm and he collapsed to the ground. I reached my hands through the cell gate and got the keys off him, I unlocked the door and he was still alive. I took his pistol and just whispered "I'm sorry."

"Yo-you won't get away with th-this." he stuttered.

" At least your alive dumbass." I smirked as I ran down the corrider away from him.

I had no clue how to get out and to be honest I was pretty scared, what would they do to me if they caught me again? I shook off these thoughts and continued walking through the hallways.

"Stop right there." 

I spun around and saw a man and the boy that knocked me out, I immediantly drew on them with the gun and one held up a crossbow while the boy held up a pistol.

"Let me go." I calmly said but I was interrupted by the boy shouting.

"That's my Dad's gun!" he ran at me suddenly and made me fall on the ground.

I struggled and he pinned me down and kicked the pistol out of reach, he held his gun to the side of my head and I felt the cold metal.

"Do it." I told him.

"I could freaking kill you right now." he hissed at me but the man pulled him off.

I made a run for it but the way out the hallway the cell gate was locked. 

I turned around and they were both standing there glaring at me, the man grabbed me harshly by my arm and sat me down at a table. I'd understood at this point that there was no escape, so there was no point trying. I saw the sheriff walk in with a huge bandage on his arm and he looked in pain and I felt guilty.

"Now, I'm gonna try to discuss this thang like civillised people would okay?" he said calmly.

I was surprised at his tone, I thought he would lock me up or kill me but I guess not.

"Now I'm Rick and this is Daryl," he pointed to the man with the crossbow then he pointed at the young boy " and this is my son Carl."

He just glared at me and I glared back, looked like we wern't gonna be friends anytime soon. After all I did throw a knife at his Dad and try to escape. 

"Name and age?" Rick asked.

"Megan and I'm 15." I barely got out.

"How many walkers have you killed, and people?"

"Lost count, and about 6 people." I whispered.

" Well Megan I want you to go on walker duty with Carl," Rick went right up into face and hissed "try anythang and I will kill you understand?"

I nodded my head and followed Carl to whatever the hell ' walker duty ' was. There is no escape but I will get away from this hellhole, eventually..