Chapter twenty: Sasuke vs Itachi

🦊 🦊 🦊

🦊 🦊 🦊

Disclaimer: Naruto is kishimoto's toy, I am simply playing with it
Warning: Yes, this whole story is just one big tragedy just like every other story I write

🦊 🦊 🦊

•Minako's POV•

I opened my eyes and looked around, my head pounded as I felt spikes in chakra around the room.

"You're finally awake" I looked up to see Naruto speaking to me "Wha-" I asked but was interrupted "Sasuke said you passed out, he carried you here. You seem to be the kind that passes out quickly for your large chakra reserves" Jirayia said.

"Well people decided to use my chakra as public transport, where's-" I looked towards the end of the hall where Itachi held Sasuke by his neck.

I got up carefully but was held by Jiraiya "This is his fight" I pried myself out of his grip "His fight? He's getting his ass kicked" I said grabbing a kunai from my pouch and throwing it only for Kisame to catch it.

"Uh oh... if it isn't the quick brat" He chuckled "You shouldn't have done that" He narrowed his eyes as I pointed at the kunai which I had wrapped in a paper bomb "Boom" I said activating it.

Boar → Dog → Bird → Monkey → Ram
Kuchiyose no Jutsu

Karuo appeared bowing to me "Make sure uh the fish guy right there doesn't interfere" I said pointing at kisame who was just coming to "Of course Lady Minako" Karuo said nodding to me.

I ran past a knocked back Kisame and turned to Itachi who only glanced at me.

"You have almost no chakra left, I guess that's what happens when you take advantage of the flying raijin jutsu too much in one day" He muttered glancing at me once again.

"Let Sasuke go" I said causing Itachi to drop Sasuke who I caught Immediately.

"You're just as foolish as my younger brother Minako" Itachi said staring into my eyes before I felt my heart skip a beat and I was inside of his genjutsu.

I was tied to a pole as Itachi was in front of me "Itachi-kun... please..." Itachi said nothing as he walked up to me and reached into my pocket.

"You gave that to me... on my birthday remember?" I asked feeling my head on fire "You were there" my eyes widened as Itachi spoke.

"You were looking for me that day, you were the first to see what had happened, even before Sasuke came. You saw what I did and yet you reach out to me... how foolish of you Minako" I shook my head "How about I show you what you saw on that day... once more?" Itachi spoke again the cold expression in his eyes not wavering for a single moment.

"Itachi don't do this... I still trust you Itachi" I said, but again Itachi simply looked at me, keeping his stoic expression in neck with his cold eyes, "That's a mistake" he said as I saw back what I had seen six years ago on the night Itachi murdered his entire clan... except Sasuke.

• Itachi's POV •

Minako fell to the ground as her summoning wolf rushed to her side and so did Naruto until he was stopped by Jiraiya.

"Lady Minako" The wolf said worriedly and turned growling at me

Suddenly the walls become pink and I noticed Jiraiya making a hand-sign, I quickly turned to Kisame who looked about ready to kill Minako.

"Let's go" I said and turned to burn the toad's stomach with Amaterasu, we ran out with a quick glance at Minako before she grabbed my ankle.

'She's delaying the affects of Tsukuyomi with her chakra?' I thought looking into Minako's eyes that had tears in them as me and kisame rushed out.

I felt a pull at my heart as I look at her exhausted figure, I had mentally tortured the girl and yet she still trusted me with her life, she still tried to hold onto the part of me she remembered, she still tried to love me.

It only confirmed what I already knew... there was no kinder soul than Minako Uzumaki and that was why I had to protect her and Sasuke, she couldn't fall into the hands of the akatsuki... never.

• Minako's POV •

Naruto kneeled before me as I breathed heavily "Naruto listen" He looked at me distressed as I spoke "A-are you gonna be okay... Sasuke he- he isn't waking up!" Naruto said as I shook my head.

"I only have enough chakra to stay awake for twenty one minutes, whatever you do... do not follow me" Naruto furrowed his eyebrows as I gestured for him to come closer.

"Sorry ototo-san" I said hitting the back of his neck causing him to fall unconscious, Jiraiya was about to stop me when Gai made an entrance.

'Good timing on my behalf' I thought, getting up and sneaking carefully out the same way Itachi and Kisame went.

'My vision is blurry, My chakra is slowly running out and I feel like i'm going to faint at any minute... great going Itachi' I shook my head as I continued trying to sense and track Itachi.

Then something clicked in my mind "Wait... if i'm soon out of chakra, then all I need is more chakra!" I yelled out loud in glee.

I stopped by a tree and closed my eyes 'Nine taaaaaails?' 'Brat' 'I'm kinda in a pinch over here, can you pretty please give me some of your chakra.... or like a lot' 'Asking for power again are you, what do i get in return?' 'Uh....... you get to watch an epic tracking journey without me passing out again?' 'I've got nothing else to do' 'Thank you oh god'

I opened my eyes again 'One hour worth of chakra huh?' 'Beggars can't be choosers' I sighed and continued on my way, but faster than before.

'If you go like that you'll exhaust even my chakra and what do you think you'll do once you catch up to them... if you catch up to them either way' 'I have a question to ask Itachi' Nine tails scoffed as I spoke 'All this for a simple question' 'It means more than you know'

🦊 🦊 🦊

Thanks: Good job! You made it through this chapter, hope you enjoyed it and thanks for reading!!

🦊 🦊 🦊