Chapter three: Team seven

Minako's POV

Minako's POV

Me and Naruto walked into the classroom causing people to stare at us. "Minako, Naruto only people who passed are allowed to be here" a lazy voice said as we walked past.

"We did pass BELIEVE IT!" Naruto yelled pointing at his headband. I chuckled and nodded "We passed" I agreed and we both walked off to our separate seats.

Suddenly a lot of commotion caused me to turn my head towards the door, Sakura Haruno and Ino Yamanaka stood there arguing about who got to the classroom first.

Suddenly they ran up to Sasuke and started arguing about who could sit next to him... the seat that I was in.

"Move it Weirdo!" I sighed and got up from my seat only to be dragged back down by Sasuke "Don't leave, the last thing I need is for one of them to sit next to me" I shrugged and sat back down.

"That's so unfair!"
"How come tomato gets to sit next to Sasuke"
"Nobody wants to sit next to a tomato"
"Her hair is so ugly it's gonna make Sasuke throw up"

Suddenly I felt someone pull at my hair, "That's it I've had enough" I yell as I tackle one of the girls. "My hair is special y'know!!! And it's not ugly at all, Sasuke would have a bigger chance throwing up because of how annoying you all are y'know!" I said while punching one of the girls.

<Back at the Hokage's mansion>

Several jonin were watching the genin...
They start laughing at Minako as she tackles her bullies 'She's just like Kushina' Kakashi thinks as he signs remembering the red haired woman that his sensei cared so deeply for.

。。。

We all sat in the classroom waiting for Iruka to call up our teams. 'Naruto has the worst scores in class, I have some of the worse in theory but the best in physical, so chances are we'll be on a squad together.' I thought as I leaned over my desk.

。。。

"Alright team seven will be a four man squad because of an uneven number of students, Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno, Sasuke Uchiha and Minako Uzumaki" I could see Naruto sulking over being on the same team as Sasuke. I really didn't mind this team however being with a Sasuke obsessed fangirl might get a little annoying.

"IRUKA SENSEI! How come a great ninja like me has to be one the same squad as Sasuke!!" Naruto yells as he stands up. "Naruto, Sasuke had the best scores in class, you had the second worst." Iruka answers causing Naruto to sulk even more. I see Naruto's eyes widen as he realises what our sensei had said.

Sakura put up her hand and is called on "you said second worst, so who is bottom of the class?" Sakura asks. "That would be Minako Uzumaki" I hear people laugh around me.

"That's expected..." "It's her own fault" "So uncool" "She must be some kind of idiot"

Iruka leaves us to go to lunch and everyone start leaving the classroom, even Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura have left.

I walk outside to take in the sun as I see Sasuke and Sakura 'That's not Sasuke's Chakra... ah that's Naruto but why?' I thought as I shrugged and climbed up into a tree and opened my bingo book to read.

After a few minutes I felt a presence below me, I look to see non other than Sasuke Uchiha.

"Well if it isn't mister popular" I say with a smirk "Whatever, Naruto and Sakura are back in the classroom waiting for our jonin leader. You should come in too" I nod and jump down from the tree putting my book in one of my pouches.

As we walk in Naruto and Sakura are pacing the room complaining while Sasuke goes to sit down.

I throw Naruto an eraser. I feel a chakra coming towards the room as Naruto sets up the prank. "He's coming" I mutter as the other look at me.

Just before they can say something a silver haired man wearing a mask slides open the door causing the eraser to fall onto his head. I laugh with my brother as I suddenly dodge a kunai being thrown at me. It hits the back on my seat as I avert my eyes to look at it.

Sasuke's eyes widen at my fast reaction and Sakura is more surprised that our sensei would attack me. Naruto stood grinning knowing I would never be caught off guard.

I grabbed the kunai and put it in my pouch. "Finders are keepers" I say smiling as sensei sweat drops. I turn towards him and jump over the desk. "What was that for anyways?" I ask furrowing my brows.

"I've heard you were fast, I just wanted to see how fast." I chuckled at his words as he flashed me a closed eye smile. "You could have just asked but alright that works too" I said shrugging "let's all meet on the roof" he shunshinned away.

I wanted to do the same but decided to walk with Naruto and the others. We all sat down on the roof.

"Alright introduce yourselves" Kakashi said
"You go first" Naruto demanded in return

"Hmm Okay, I'm Hatake Kakashi . Things I like and things I hate? I don't feel like telling you that. My dreams for the future? Never really thought about that. As for my hobbies... I have lots of hobbies." He answers

We all sweat drop as his introduction, "Well that was much good we only learned his name" Sakura whispered causing me and Naruto to nod simultaneously.

Kakashi pointed at Naruto to indicate it was his turn. "Okay how about you whiskers?" Naruto grins and adjusts his headband. "My name is Uzumaki Naruto, I like Ramen, especially the kind at the ichiraku ramen shop. What I dislike is the three minute wait after you pour in the boiling water. My hobbies are eating ramen and braiding Minako's hair and my dream for the future... is to be the next hokage so that I'll be strong enough to protect Minako, then everyone will stop disrespecting us and treat us like we're somebody, somebody important" I smile at my brother and watch Kakashi point at Sakura next.

"Alright, you next Pinky" Kakashi says. "My name is Haruno Sakura, not pinky. The things I like are... I mean the person I like is *looks at Sasuke, squeaaaals* my hobbies are... *looks at Sasuke, squeaaaals* and my dream for the future is *covers her face and squeaaaals*" I roll my eyes at her and tilt my head "You need professional help" I say causing her to glare at me.

"And what do you dislike?" Kakashi asks, "THE UZUMAKI TWINS!" I shrug and Naruto anime cries as Kakashi sweat drops.

"Okay, emo next" Kakashi says pointing to Sasuke

"My name is Uchiha Sasuke. I hate a lot of things, and I don't particularly like anything. What I have is not a dream, because I will make it a reality. I'm going to restore my clan, and kill a certain someone." Everyone stares at him and his darkness vibe.

Kakashi then looks at me and I grin widely and nod.

"My name is Uzumaki Minako, don't forget it! I like spicy food, especially ramen and I really like snow, I dislike when I pass out from training too much or when Naruto ruins my scrolls. My hobby is reading about the villages history and famous ninja, but I hate when there's too much text at once and my dream is to surpass all the hokage, and be regarded as the fastest shinobi to have ever walked the earth." I see Kakashi send a closed eye smile my way as I finish speaking.

"Good you're all unique, we'll be starting tomorrow with a survival test" Kakashi says.

。。。

After we're all done Naruto runs up to Sakura to ask if they can hang out. She just ends up calling Naruto annoying and walking away to find Sasuke. Does she not realise she's more annoying than my brother could ever be?

I cross my arms at the sight as my brother grins and turns around to me "I gotta go do something important Minako, I'll see ya later!" He says running off. I raise my eyes brows and chuckle. "Uh-huh" I run a hand through my hair and sigh. "This team is gonna be a handful" I mutter as I walk off to the training grounds.