Chapter four: Pass or fail!

Sasuke's POV

Sasuke's POV

I was walking around the village when I happened upon a passed out redhead at the training grounds. I walked over to her slowly with my hands in my pockets.

She was laying on her stomach her clothes completely dirty. I saw that she was breathing and let out a relived sigh. I turned her around and brushed her hair out of her face. It was so soft, I gazed upon her face.

'...She sure is beautiful...' I thought a slight blush creeping up on my cheeks. "w-what am I thinking" I mutter to myself as I picked Minako up and put her on my back. She was as light as a feather.

'I can't like her, no way I need to focus on killing Itachi...' I shook my head at my thoughts as I made my way to her apartment.

I stood in front of her door and knocked.

A tired Naruto opened the door, his eyes widening seeing his sister passed out on my back. "What happened?!" He yelled opening the door wider for me to come in.

"Usuratonkachi no need to yell, I found her like this, passed out at the training grounds" I said laying Minako down on their couch. Naruto running around frantically trying to find a wet towel to clean her face with.

Their apartment was surprisingly clean, I guess that was Minako's doing. Naruto came back with a towel and started to wipe the dirt off her face. His eyes filled with worry as he looked at his sister.

"She always overdoes it... just like me, I was so worried about her when she didn't come home. Thanks for bringing her home Sasuke, we're all each other have. I a-appreciate it" I raise my eye brows at Naruto actually thanking me then smirk. "She must be really important if you actually thank me, well I'm going to get going. Do me a favour and don't tell her I was the one who found her" Naruto looked a little confused, but nodded either way.

I made my way home looking up at the night sky.

Minako's POV

I felt something wet on my face as I opened my eyes. Naruto right in front of me with a wet towel. "Minako, you're finally up!!!!" I rub my temples because of his yells "y-yeah I am" I say smiling at him

"I was worried y'know!! You need to stop overdoing it, you passed out for christ sake!" He scolded before hugging me. I hugged him back and chuckled "yeah yeah, were you the one who brought me back?" I asked as we parted.

He scratched the back of his neck letting out a nervous laugh. "Uhmmm... y-y-yeahh" I narrowed my eyes at him knowing he was lying, but let it go anyway.

"Alright then, I'm going to make us some dinner: Ramen?" Naruto nodded happily as I got up to make us instant ramen. I didn't feel like making anything else today and we both loved the stuff. Even if it was unhealthy, we both couldn't care less.