Finn Wolfhard: Into The Woods

This was requested by OldFashionCoffee

       I pulled out my phone as I clicked on Finn's contact. I was in the highschool's yearly musical and he was supposed to be here, but he wasn't yet. I'm already in costume and about to go on. The musical was one of the classics, 'Into The Woods'. I was playing the baker's wife.

      "Hey Toni! Don't worry, I'm almost there, just might be a little late." I heard Finn say through the phone. "Okay, don't forget to go backstage, and hurry, I don't want you to miss it." I said rushing myself since it was almost time to start. "Oh, c'mon, I wouldn't miss my bestfriend's musical." He laughed. "Still hurry Finn, I'll see you soon." I laughed. "Yep." He replied then hung up.

       "Hello everyone! And welcome to our annual school musical. Please welcome our cast!." I heard a woman speak through the loud speakers.

       I took a deep breath as we all walked on stage. Finn better get here quick.

------------------------
Time skip since idk how plays/musicals work
------------------------

       Everyone clapped as we bowed and then proceeded to walk off the stage. I smiled wide as I let out a relieving sigh. I looked around backstage for Finn but didn't see him anywhere. My smile fell once the thought of him actually missing the musical hit me. Why would he do this? He knew how much this meant to me.

       "Boo!" I yelped as someone grabbed my shoulders from behind me. I turned around to see Finn with a bouquet of flowers in his right hand. My face soonly lit up again. "Wow Toni! You did amazing! Im so proud." He said hugged me. I squeezed his body lightly then released from the hug. "Thank you so much, Finn! I'm so glad you made it." I smiled, his grin beaming back at me. "I wouldn't miss it for the world." He replied quietly making my cheeks start to turn pink. I've always kind of liked him, but I thought he'd never feel the same, so I kept it to myself.

       We looked into eachothers eyes for what felt like forever. "So, uh, I wanted to ask you something." He said breaking the silence. "What is it?" I questioned. "Uhm, well, I've never really ever thought it was the right time to ask this, but uhm uh I think right now i-is." He stumbled over his own words. My heart pounded against my chest, eager to hear his question. I nodded at him with a sweet smile.

       "Uh, I was wondering if you possibly, maybe, wanted to be my girlfriend?" He asked with a face that looked ready for rejection. My insides exploded with happiness as my smile grew so big it hurt. "Yes. Yes! A million times yes!" I laughed bringing him in for another hug. "Oh my god, really?" He asked with disbelief spread across his face after we separated. I viciously nodded my head. "Of course! I would love to be your girlfriend, Finn." I replied excitedly.

       He looked deep into my eyes again. God, I could die and still be happy as long as I was looking into those eyes. I leaned in a little bit as he did the same. I couldn't wait any longer to finally have his lips on mine. I quickly but softly leaned fully in and our lips crashed together. It was all I ever wanted. It was amazing! That's all I could describe it as. Amazing.

Ah this one is pretty short, but I really hoped you guys liked it, especially you Toni! I'm currently working on another imagine so that should be up later or sometime tomorrow!

Happy Reading- Grace<3