Ishan looked hurt and angry.

"Hewwwww" a cute voice yelled from our behind.

She came and hugged Ashton's legs from behind.

"Hey little munchkin" Ash chuckled looking down at her.

Ishan looked at them with confusions.

"I mawde a new frwend" Lucky said happily "your adwice worked"

"Advise?" Ishan asked.

Ashton picked Lucky in his arms "glad it worked... Because it never worked with your stupid bestfriend"

I smacked his arm "I'm not stupid. I'm only an introvert"

Ishan snatched Lucky from Ashton's arms "stay away from her"

"Now why does he know Lucky?" Ash asked.

"It's a long story Ash. I'll explain you everything" I said calmly.

"You both go home, I need to talk to Ash" I said.

"I'm not leaving you with this ass all alone" Ishan said.

"Well.. I've been with this ass for a whole year now" I snapped.

"Whatever. I need you home before 6:00" Ishan said and got into the car with Lucky.

Here goes nothing.

—————

We both sat in silence on the bench of the park.

"So, you have four brothers?" Ash asked after my rant about how my brothers walked away on my family leaving us alone.

"Hmm" I hummed.

"Why do you think they've come back?" Ashton asked.

I shrugged "Mum said they had a deal. Either send me to live with them forever or let them stay in our house for two months"

"You think they're a harm?"

"I-I don't really know..."

"Do you love them?"

"I........ I miss them. I don't know about love" I said truthfully.

"Like... Did they ever physically hurt you?" Ash asked seriously.

"Never" I said kinda proudly.

"Then why do you hate them? They are blood Aana" Ash exclaimed.

I looked at him angrily. Very upset with what he just said  "Venky left us when I was five and because of him all my brothers too left me. They didn't care for me, Ash. They just walked away. For years they didn't even tried to meet me and now suddenly for the past one and a half year they were trying to talk to me. How pathetic this are now Ash!!" I said angrily.

"Alright don't be mad at me jeez Aana" Ash said to cool me down.

I stood up "bye, need to go"

"But it has only been 30 minutes" Ash said looking up at me.

"Go hangout with you stupid friends then" I spat.

"Hey" he sad standing up too "you need to chill. You're talking too much stress"

I shook my head "I need rest. Bye Ash we'll meet tomorrow" I said turning away only to be pulled back in a soft and a gentle hug.

"Don't do this.. I can't stan you being mad at him" he said into my hairs.

"I'm not mad at you Ash" I sniffled "it's just my life which sucks"

He let out a deep chuckle hugging me tighter "you talk senseless sometimes"

I gripped the back of his jacket and chuckled too "I know you like senseless talks"

————––—

I tiredly made my way towards my home. Maybe I should've excepted Ishan's lift.

No shut up!

I wiggled the keys opening the front door.

Sighing I entered inside without looking who's in while I closed the door behind.

I turned around and my face made contact with a wall.. oops sorry. It was just someone's chest, a strong chest.

I looked up and saw Robbie. He crossed his arms over his chest and pulled an eyebrow up.

"Heard someone has a boyfriend"

Heyyyy... Here's the chapter I promised. Hope ya likes it 💓

Keep voting and show me some love because that's what brings us closer <3