Chapter Thirty Eight

So Wattpad deleted the first version of this and I wanted to punch a wall. So after that happened I ate food and now I've rewritten it. I'm sorry if it's not that great the first version was better. Vote, comment, and follow us because we like talking to you. Okay, bye.

Hi im the co author @punkrock_cornflakes and i would like to share a message from 5sos with you. ahem hem hegm, "you don't make friends with salad". I know thats irrelevant but this girl was like "oh youre vegan? d'you want some of my salad?" and i was like "ummm im vegan not a rabbit". That is all, thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vic's P.O.V.

Music: Suffer by Bad Religion

We walked for hours. I'm so sick of these tunnels! And I'm hungry which sucks. Also the part of this where one of my greatest friends is never coming back. My god I hate everything. I really just want to go up to my room and sleep in my nice soft bed with Levi beside me and maybe a few cuddles. Some almonds sound nice too. Or Some pizza....Oh my god I'm starving.

I have no idea where we are. The tunnels get confusing when you don't know where you started from. We had to stop. I sat on one side of the tunnel across from Felix. Levi fell beside me.

"I'm so tired," Levi complained. I sigh and put my arm around her.

"Get some sleep," I mumble to her. She shook her head and leaned against me, her eyelids already were falling over her bloodshot eyes. In seconds she was asleep. She fell onto my chest. I wrap my arms around her. Felix and I sat in silence.

"Ash used to take me down here all the time," he said suddenly.

"What?" I ask surprised at the random statement.

"When I lived with them. He took me down here on like adventures." Felix laughed at himself. "Ash always knew where he was going, but I never could remember. Probably because he was always so distracting. I can never focus with Ash around you know?" Can not... dosen't he mean could? Felix is going crazy. I can see the daze in his eyes.

"It took me eleven times of trying to get him to date me before he finally said yes. He was always so stubborn and would never let me near him unless we were alone. He got so mad when I told him I was leaving to go to college with you," Felix said.

"You need to stop talking about him Felix. You're making things worse for yourself," I tell him.

"I don't want to stop talking about him," Felix said rubbing his eyes. He did that when he was tired.

"Get some sleep, bro," I tell him. He sighed and fell to his side.

"You're not going to be my pillow are you?" Felix mumbled with a small smile on his lips. Yeah, he's going crazy.

"I'm here for you," I say joking. He laughed a little.

"I think I'll stay over here." He yawned and closed his eyes. I thought he was asleep when I heard, "I want him back, Vic."

"I know," I whisper.

***

Two hours later my best friend and girlfriend were still asleep. I, however, could not relax enough to even consider sleep. I lay there with Levi on my chest. She looked so peaceful sleeping, but I knew when she woke up she'd have to deal with this hell again.

I thought I heard something several times, but I blamed it on my lack of sleep. When I heard voices I knew something was up. I quietly woke Levi and Felix up. They weren't happy about it but the heard the voices too and stopped complaining. We nodded at each other and prepared for a fight.

Things went wrong almost immediately.

First there were way more Mortumbra than we expected. Like a whole lot more. We were swarmed as soon as they rounded the corner. I had my scythe out and was ready to swing but they grabbed my arms. I was able to hit a few but I was having touble. I couldn't see Levi or Felix because of the shadows blocking my vision.

I heard the noise of arrows firing. I guess Levi was doing pretty good. Suddenly the Mortumbra fell away from me and everyone was quiet. I looked at Levi and Felix's confused and shocked faces. I look at what their seeing and feel my jaw drop.

"I am going to kill all of you!" Ashton shouted.