Chapter Four

Hey there, so we decided to do a POV change soooooo....Levi's POV yay! Also we thank our readers very much. So please enjoy the story through the mind of the only girl main character! Bye now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Levi's P.O.V.
Music: Girl like that by Every Avenue

It has been almost a week since Felix and Vic showed up at my house. It turns out Vic isn't as bad as I thought. He likes the same bands and most of the same books as me. He's really funny too. Felix seems to like him.

He told me that he and Vic grew up together. I met Felix a couple times when I was younger. We didn't really become good friends until I was eleven or twelve.

"So, do you like him, like him?" Felix asked on the sixth morning of their stay. He was lounging on my bed, legs crossed and his arms behind his head.

"He seems like a good guy and everything but I don't want to date anyone right now," I say digging through my closet trying to find a suitable jacket for the day.

"Levi, baby. You're twenty years old. You need to hurry up," Felix tells me.

I sigh and turn around holding two jackets. "I know I do. Now, blue or black?" I ask.

"Blue. But he's really nice and you would love him," Felix said. I slid into the jacket.

"And why haven't you pounced on him?" I ask crossing my arms. I knew the answer but I asked anyway.

"Because he likes girls obviously," Felix snapped. "He pretends to like boys, but he likes girls." I laugh a little.

"You sound unsure," I say.

"Oh, no. I'm sure." Felix grinned.

"I don't want to know, do I?" I say.

"You dirty minded girl!" Felix snapped and sat up. "He told me genius."

I laughed and rolled my eyes. "You have bed head," I say. He laughed and ran his hand through his light brown hair.

"I guess I roll around a lot in my sleep," Felix said as I fixed his hair for him, my OCD kicking in.

"Yeah," I say.

"I was dreaming about a certain someone." Felix wiggled his eyebrows.

I hit the top of his head. "And you call me dirty," I say.

He grinned and stood up. "I'm hungry. Let's go get breakfast," he said. I nodded and followed him out the door.

***