Chapter 11

Zain's POV

My life is just perfect at the moment. I have started to feel towards Anabia. She is lively and believes in best in most of the people. No matter what. Also,she is optimistic. Everyone knows that I have some serious anger issues. I hurt people when I am angry. Physically and emotionally. But whenever Anabia is around,I don't get angry. And when I am angry,just seeing her face calms me. I don't know why.

Being around Anabia makes me happy.

She has this magical power over me. She is like a drug to me. If I don't see her,I don't like anything. I love everything about her. Her dressing style. The way she flips her hair. Her voice. And I really appreciate that she covers herself using Abaya and hijab. She doesn't care about what people think of her.

I love her.

Yep,I love her. But I am not sure if she feels the same way too. But she's mine. If she loves me back,then it's wow. And if not,then I'll make her. Because she isn't going anywhere. I won't let her go.

That's for sure.

It suddenly started raining and I decided to go to the balcony. I was just staring at the rain but then something caught my interest.

A figure twirling around in rain.

It was her.

I smiled to myself and rushed to the drawing room amd opened the glass sliding doors leading to the backyard.

"Hey,Get in! You'll catch cold!" I called out to Anabia.

She came towards me.

"Nothing is gonna happen. Why don't you come with me? It's fun!" She exclaimed excitedly.

"No. And neither are you getting wet in the rain. Get in now." I spoke sternly.

She looked at me in the eye and suddenly grabbed my arm and dragged me out.

"I love rains." She said and twirled around.

I just stared at her mesmerising beauty.

Something came over me and I grabbed her wrist and backed her against the wall.

"How about we spend tomorrow together?" I spoke in a calm voice.

Trust me,I'd give anything to have her in my arms at this very moment.

She just nodded and I backed off. She looked at me and averted her gaze back to the floor pulling a strand of her hair away from het face.

And she left like that.

•••

Next day at a jewellery shop.

"Zain,I really don't want any jewellery." She whined.

"But I want you to buy some.'' I said.

We have been hanging out since 11:30 in noon amd now it's 2:30pm. I made her buy clothes for her. Party wear and casuals. I made her try everything amd that's why it took us so long. I also asked her to try some matching heels.

Right now we have just entered a jewellery shop because I want Anabia to buy some pendants.

"How may I help you,sir?" A lady,probably in her mid 30's asks us.

"We are looking for some pendants." I answer.

"Sure,Sir. Please follow me." She leads us to a counter where there are pendants and also chains.

"Here. Lisa will help you find pendants." She says and leaves.

"Hello. I am Lisa and I'll be assisting you." She just speaks to me batting her eyelashes flirtariously. I don't pay any attention to her and just find some pendants. She kept showing us pendants after pendants but I didn't like any. Usually,it would be me standing in a corner and my date selecting the most expensive chain for her. Then I'd pay and leave. But Now the tables have turned.

Suddenly,my eye caught a pendant of half heart with a key engraved in it.

"Could you show that one please?" I asked pointing to the pendant.

"Sure sir." She again batted her eyelashes and showed us the pendant.

"Do you like it?" I asked Anabia.

"It's just awesome." She replied. "Could you please show us the other half?" Anabia turned to that sales girl.

"Wait a minute." She replied to Anabia quite rudely. If it weren't of Anabia stopping me,I'd have got her fired at that very instant.

She got the other half and it had a lick engraved in it. I loved it!

"You can have the key and I'll have the lock." I said to Anabia and she agreed.

We purchased it and left the store

"Wanna grab something to eat?" I asked Anabia.

"Yeah,I am hungry. How about some sandwiches?" She suggested.

"Ofcourse."

We went to a cafe and took our seats.

"Have you decided your order?" The waiter asked smiling.

"Yes. Two chicken sandwiches please." Anabia ordered.

That stupid guy was smiling at her.

"What is with you smiling at my wife?" I spoke harshly. Fear flashed through his face.

"No-Nothing Sir." He rushed away.

"Zain! He was just doing his job!" Anabia said.

"Yeah Whatever." I curtly replied.

After a few minutes,the same waiter came and he left hurriedly after placing our orders.

We had a really good time. After we were done,we left the cafe and arrived home.

"Today was lit!" Anabia exclaimed happily.

Her face was bright.

"It was!"

We went upstairs together and as we were seperatig our ways at the hallway I stopped her.

"This saturday we have our company's 25th anniversary and there's a grand event for it. So I'd love to have you accompannied."

"That's great. I'd love to!"

"Okay then." With that we left for our rooms.

•••

Don't forget to vote and comment.