🍹

After Minju was took by Jungha,Chaewon lost it. She has been avoiding the group,her meals,her phone and everything.

Sometimes you can even see her at the rooftop staring into the void.

She was regretting it,she missed Minju. She missed everything about her,she felt alone and weak.

She cant help it but thinking about all the worst things that could happen to Minju,seeing her dead. Missing for years or even worst forgetting her.

That one day Eunbi came into her room and saw Chaewon staring at her phone.

"Chaewon honey,please lets go eat. Look at you, you havent eaten a thing for 4 weeks now"
Eunbi sat beside Chaewon and Chaewon sighed shaking her head.

"Its okay..Im fine"
Chaewin replied in a low and weak voice,she was looking pale and white. Her cheeks was stained with tears.

"Oh honey youre still thinking about her..?"
Eunbi pats her back and ending up geeting shoo-ed away.

Chaewon stood up in anger and screamed.
"It has been weeks Eunbi! The police hasnt even found here yet!"

Eunbi was shocked,she didnt expected the younger to scream at her. Her blood was boiling but she restricted it.

So she replied calmly but shortly.
"Dear,I know it-"
Before she could say the last line Chaewon screamed again this time, some octaves higher.

"What do you know Eunbi?! Do you know how I feel? Do you know how it feels to not know someone's situation! Hah Eun-"
Cutted by a pure hate and fire.
Chaewon backs off because Eunbi was having it,Eunbi was mad.

Chaewon is scared.
"Shut up! Shut the f*ck up! The heck do YOU know about ME? Do you even know how hard it is to be calm and responsible all the dAMN TIME."

Eunbi turned and walks to the door,holding the knob.
Chaewon stood up and grabs Eunbi's hand causing them to stop their actions a moment.

"Wait Eunbi I-"
Eunbi turned back with teary and red eyes,her teeth was gritted trying to restrain her anger.

"Shut the fuck up and die! Who cares if you die here alone! All you ever cared was yourself only! Selfish and arrogant,we tried to help you and you damn hurted us. Who cares if we found Minju down a sewer,your not suppose to see her either ways. So go ahead and die."

Eunbi sighed and turned while slamming the door hardly and full of force.

Chaewon dropped onto the floor,her mind was blank. Her breathing hitched and many thoughts came into memory.

Eunbi was right. She only cared for herself about Minju,she did say hurtful things to the group.
She doesnt want Minju to be lost from her grip but ended up loosing all her own friends.

She gripped her hair and breathed heavily. Tears are falling down her cheeks,suddenly she screamed.

"IM SORRY"
Sobbing into her sadness and curled on the floor.
Chaewon since then never came out of the room and locked herself in it.

Is this the end for her?